Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

Going through the chat, I’m really surprised! My buying experience so far has been exactly as per what was explained to me! I booked my 450X at Rajajinagar on 30th Apr and was informed that I would’ve to wait for 90 days! Got a call 10 days back for full payment and now my Ather has been allotted and is currently at the " Vehicle registration initiated" stage! Expected delivery is on or before 10th August!

2 Likes

Hi Manish

Even I have booked my Ather at Rajajinagar on May 17th, 90 days was the waiting period but after launch of Gen 3 they said I might get by mid or end of September. What was your order ID? Mine is 2325**.

2 Likes

Hi Harshit,

My order number is 224***.

4 Likes

I had pre-booked on April 25 with order id 221xxx still not open for payment. I had choosen Indiranagar showroom. I thought all deliveries in Bengaluru are fifo

Call your EC because my order was on 21st APR and did final payment on 26th July (in Pune)

2 Likes

My order id is 214xxx. I prebooked on 12th Apr at Indiranagar. My payment window is still not opened,

Which color?

3 Likes

Mine is space grey!

1 Like

Ohh u got it quick btw… my order Id is 225*** no updates yet

1 Like

I booked here at Mangalore on jun 26 they said around delivery by September mid

2 Likes

You may get a call post August 10th! Looks like they have one delivery date per lot!

2 Likes

I booked Ather on april 10th at indiranagar EC…When will full payment option get enabled? Any idea?

Check with anyone from Indiranagar EC. Today morning I spoke with a sales person from Indiranagar about the timeline for payment window to open and it got opened by today evenning for me. Any way I had prebooked on 12 th APR. I got to know from him that white colour is available now and gray is coming in stock in couple of days. So get it touch with Indirnagr EC guys and thay will open it ASAP.

Got my delivery of Ather 450x Gen 3 on Saturday :slight_smile:

Took it 4 months and another week.

5 Likes

Hi All! I’ve recently pre-booked Ather 450x Gen3 white color thorugh online tagged at Indranagar EC, the showroom person told me 5-6 months, but i got another call from Ather Space saying that, it’ll take 4 months. Which one is right. Should i wait for 5-6 months?

Hi guys, I booked my Ather 450x sometime in April in Chennai but now I’ve shifted to Bangalore. Is it possible to change my EC from Chennai to any of the Bangalore ECs?

You can. Write to CS and they’ll be able to assist.

Just compare the waiting periods of both the locations before doing that , if you get it early in TN just take it to bangalore

1 Like

Booked on 29th April my order ID is 223** selected JP nagar, still payment is not open i called them 2 time thy just telling still it will take 1 month time , 3-4 months waiting time is not a joke and Ather management is busy in opening new branches all around country,what is the point in opening branches if u PPL can’t deliver vehicle fast

4 Likes

I booked on 16th April and yet when i call them to check the delivery support ppl have NO idea when they can deliver When i booked it was MAXIMUM 90 days Later it became MINIMUM 90 and MAXIMUM 120 Now its MINIMUM 120 and god knows maximum.

I don’t understand how can delivery agent dont know when they can commit for delivery they are sitting ter for this one job to let ppl know about when their advance booking will delivered

How can supply chain not update the agents, Its not a halwa where you donno how much you are making.

Now I’m afraid of after sales service response, if this is how they manage sales.

Extremely disappointed.

1 Like