Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

I booked on 16th April and not a single call to date. My POC at Ather EC JP Nagar is also unresponsive. Called him several times over several days. Didn’t care to call back either. Is there any way to transfer my order to Ather EC Indiranagar since they’re more approachable and supportive?

Can’t switch between JP Nagar and Indiranagar since JP is a franchise while Indiranagar is a company outlet

3 Likes

booked an Ather on 17th april… no message or update from the team… i was told it will take 3 months Max… when I checked with customer care they are saying it will take 120 days (4 months) for payment gate to open and then 15-20 days delivery…

The main Problem is… Why they are not updating it before… if there is any change in delivery why it’s not been communicated to customers… i don’t think i can believe them anymore… how can we trust that after 4 months I won’t be told it will take another month now… Ather is loosing there customers like this… this is lack of information, and very bad planning.

2 Likes

Did any one get update regarding delivery of Ather who booked at april month.

2 Likes

No update from Ather.

I prebooked on 12th Apr in Indiranagar. Spoke with someone from Indiranagar EC, He said now they are clearing the March month bookings, April is yet to start. For the April Month Payment window will open in the 2nd-3rd week of Aug.

1 Like

Anyone getting their deliveries of Gen 3 now? If yes, what was your booking ID?

1 Like

Pending with march end order - Order ID 205xxx. No calls yet.

3 Likes

My order id is 23xxxx… I’m doomed :sob:

Done with payment, Insurance and RTO is in progress.

1 Like

Congratulations!!

Expected delivery by? And how much did the insurance cost, and total On-road price including taxes?

My order ID is 232***, not sure when I can expect my delivery.

1 Like

They have some problem on insurance portal, it should be 6K + change. Total onroad cost is 153919 INR(excluding insurance). They said I should get delivery on or before 10th August.

I believe 153919 is the price after deducting the 2500 pre-booking cost.

Once again congratulation and enjoy the new ride! :slight_smile:

1 Like

true - its after deducting 2500

1 Like

It will be completed by the end of September. Coz my order Id is 219xxx booked in Middle of April, still not received any call for payment.

When did u book?

2 Likes

Mid of may!

1 Like

Made a booking on 14th March snd was informed 60-90 days waiting.

Then I called after 90 days, they said wait period is 120 days

Then I reached out after 120 days, they again took more time

On 23rd July hit a call saying booking window is open - but delivery in 2nd/3rd week of August

Today 29th July, I visit the Indira nagar showroom, got a response is that I can make the payment, but they don’t when I will get the delivery

Monopoly corrupts the company unable to manage internally and they don’t communicate.

customer is a loser/ joker

4 Likes

Well the wait is worth it. Some of us waited a year extra than what was promised.

1 Like