Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

Guys., It’s been three months since I book Ather on March 17th still neither update on it nor payment gateway has been opened. But., I am gonna still gonna wait for it.

So far only waiting waiting…

2 Likes

Did you get your scooter

Did you call the POC?

They just keep saying this that…no promises

Finally… Payment gateway has opened.,After 95 days.

I recently met a few Ola owners and when I asked them why they chose Ola about 30/40 people wanted the range and the slightly bigger scooter and were willing to take a risk with Ola but the other 10 all told me the exact same reason that they walked into Ather Space indiranagar / JP Nagar and they were told that there’s a 4 month waiting period and then there was Ola pulling off some publicity stunt showing off deliveries within 48hrs or at least within a week of full payment and all of them really needed a scooter quickly since they had just moved over to bangalore with work from Office coming back.
And from what I understand it’s still the same case. @tarun you guys should really start ramping up your production. I understand that you’re looking to set up another facility but is the current one even running at full capacity?

5 Likes

Now am hesistant to book Ather

2 Likes

True. 3 months gone yet i hvnt got my delivery by Ather

1 Like

Same, two and half months gone by. Still haven’t opened payment window

1 Like

Hi., When you Prebooked it.?? Date.?

Mine got opened after 95 days did full payment…RTO registration under process.

2 Likes

I booked it on 21st April and was told min 2 months waiting period in Pune.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Bangalore WhatsApp group is it there.??

Finally took delivery of my 450X today @IBC.

4 Likes

I have booked Two bikes for April 16, not a single communication from Ather till now, i was told 90 - 100 days.

Your order has not completed 90 days. Please wait and get in touch with your local dealer or CS about this.

How many days from booking till delivery?

1 Like

I pre-booked on March-17-2022.,Payment gateway was opened on June-22-2022. Vehicle delivery was done on July-2-2022. RTO Registration was late because I opted for KA02 Rather than KA51. Soo 97 days.