Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

Did you pre-booked online or through Ather experience centre,if it is experience centre then you must visit showroom once because I booked at experience centre on 8th of March and made payment on 26th may and I am expecting the delivery this week.

2 Likes

Hi Gautam, Thanks for the information. I have pre-booked through their website and have nit visited the experience centre for booking.

May I know the colour you have chosen?

Grey colour,you can contact customer care also.

1 Like

Hi Gautam, i Guess 20 days time included the fame II subsidy process not only for registration.

2 Likes

Hey guys, a friend of mine is looking to get an Ather 450 Plus at Indiranagar but was told the waiting period is 3 months! He didnā€™t specifically enquire for any colour but this seems like a lot of time.

Wanted to check on the forum to see if this indeed is the experience for others and if so is it only for Indiranagar branch or across branches in bangalore? Would there be a difference in stock availability and waiting period if I advised him to check other dealers?

The Indiranagar branch is usually the quicker one. This might be dependent on your order color/model but thatā€™s the general trend. >=4 months would be the timeline right now.

1 Like

Does the colour matter in waiting period? If so I can go with mint green colour, I have booked the gray one now.

2 Likes

I think it does. White and grey are popular, high in demand so it takes time to get those. Green is less popular so it may be easy to get. It depends on the stock availability too of the green colour. Maybe itā€™s demand is less so the company is producing less green ones. You can get in touch with Ather representative and get this done.

4 Likes

I pre-booked on 11th March 2022, and on 9th June got a call regarding payment, and have completed the full payment today. and I want to buy insurance myself, as I see there is a 1.3k difference if I buy myself. Waiting for the invoice now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please tell me when they will deliver your scooter after payment.

I pre booked an Ather on 5th of June, when can I expect the delivery.

2 Likes

Hello everyone I am here today to tell you guys that I got the delivery of my 450x today it took 90days from the prebooking till the delivery of the vehicle, I booked on 8th March made payment on 26th May got the delivery on 10th June it is an amazing machine worth the wait be patient donā€™t cancel the order you will definitely enjoy every bit of it thanks Everyone here and also thanks to team Ather.

5 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Gautam.

I have completed the full payment earlier this week and is in Registration process since yesterday. Eagerly looking forward to get hands on the bikeā€¦:blush:

2 Likes

Anyone recently got Mint Green Invoiced ?

I have pre-booked my Ather 450x on 10th March but the payment window is not opened yet. After calling the JP Nagar Ather space, got to know that stocks are not available yet.

1 Like

Which colour?

I have booked the Mint Green colour.

3 Likes

I have booked grey, but now m thinking to change the colour to mint colour.

2 Likes

Guys., Itā€™s been three months since I book Ather on March 17th still neither update on it nor payment gateway has been opened. But., I am gonna still gonna wait for it.

So far only waiting waitingā€¦

4 Likes