Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

Hi., I had contacted Ather 3 days ago regarding the delivery. CC told to wait till May end for payment to open. they are fulfilling Jan and Feb orders. and after full payment they said it will take 20 days for delivery. Seems this order is taking to much time to deliver the product. If there are any update will post here.

1 Like

here waiting from 75days still no updates, Ather has taken the order of rolls royce or bugatti, dont know what the company is doing, what will happen if some parts have to replaced,do we have to wait 90-120 days for replacements.

4 Likes

dear gautam jain, i understand your exitement for your order. the minimum waiting period in bangalore is 3 months. after complete your waiting period definately you contact through the showroom or call. don’t wait for open payment window through website. because, when the server is update that time only you got the update through this server. me also booked in feb11th. after waiting 3 months i contact the showroom through call. the cc told come and make the payment because feb month orders are making payment and alotment the vehicle. i complete the payment may 15th through EMI. and next day the process was started.a today i got my vehicle reg number. may the delivery is expect before june 2nd week.

3 Likes

Latest update of my prebook of Ather 450x, booked at Ather experience centre Indiranagar, banglore on 8th March got mail of payment window on 26 may,made payment on the next day itself they told me to wait another 15-20days for registration and one more shocking thing that I have to go to Koramangala for delivery of the vehicle which they did not told me during pre-booking.

3 Likes

Happy to hear that , you got your payment window open. Wonder when they will start for APR prebooks

3 Likes

I was informed that the payment window for April bookings will open up in the last week of June. Right now they’re catering to the deliveries of pre-bookings made in February and March.

3 Likes

Ya bro i booked it on march 17 . Last week i made the full payment for the scooter and 2 days back they called upto inform the space grey isnt available. I have to wait a bit longer for it itsims even after paying the full amount.

5 Likes

Anyone who has already payment window open or has done the preorder in March and not proceeding with the purchase, i would like to swap the order. I made booking on Apr 20 but would require it sooner. Please DM me if anyone interested in selling your pre order.

3 Likes

This is an incident that happened to me during my insurance the policy was for 5706 but the debited 7973.60 i emaild about this to info@atherenergy.in One of the customer care member told its glitch they have escalated the matter to the heigher ups they told the refund will done.

@tarun please not that this is to point out the glitches

2nd problem i faced was

Even after paying the full amount the update is not been given. Its been 5 days from the date of full payment and no one was able to fix this . FYI i have payed the full amount, the insurance , GST certificate, Rto signature.

3 rd issue

After paying the full amount your customer executive called up and asked me wether i can change my scooters colour coz the grey isnt available, for me to get grey i have to wait longer. I as a customer payed athere 1.56 lakhs so that i can choose the colour i want which will be dilivered to me on time after i pay the full amount. I have been asking asking for update on this matter from the past 3 days I havent got any answer to this.

@abhishek.balaji please fix these problems. These are my concerns regarding the banglore dilivery. I am only puting this matter up on forms is because i am not geting a proper update from customer care. May be its a communication error from your customer service. Plz check it up

I waited 3 months

7 Likes

Even after making the payment still invoice, insurance all pending and even I was also asked by sales people from Ather experience Indiranagar that which colour I want and they told me to go with some other colours,do they don’t know we have waited months and pre-booked for the Colour and model of our choice it is clearly mentioned in the prebook what colour and model we want after prebooking they are least interested in delivering you the scooter, this is not expected from company like Ather.

4 Likes

Yes it is irritating bro. They tell there is no force but eliminating one of our choice and puting a time constraint that if u want the vehicle on time choose other two colours. If this isint force then what else is force. I clearly feel ppl who had prebooked for white did not opt for white during payment insted they went for grey… And due to this there must be excess white And green colours that they want to clear out. I waited long for this i will wait a little more longer for the colour… But till the day i get it ill keep on raising this issue possibly in all social media if i dont get an update on this . This is so irritating to counter force a company to give an upadate.

2 Likes

they would open it by june 15.16 i guess… Since march has the heighest number of orders it may be delayed. Hope fr the best

Update:- I had called Ather cc they told for March 1st week’s payment window are getting opened in June 1st week. I had booked on March 17 soo 2nd or 3rd week. After payment is done delivery will take 20 days it seems including registration and insurance.

Will update once i get payment window is opened.

3 Likes

Those who got delivery recently. How long it took After the payment? Any suggestions to expedite the process ?

2 Likes

I have a doubt that if the vehicle is ready to deliver,if the company only takes the payment if our scooter is ready then why does it takes them 20 days to handover the scooter,if you book any other ICE scooter they give you next day delivery, Ather people must provide the scooter atleast 4-5days after making the payment, ola is giving now within14days guaranteed delivery.

3 Likes

Hey Krishnadas! Our team will have this fixed and get in touch with you with an update soon.

3 Likes

Thanks melvin appreciate your efforts

3 Likes

Hi, I have prebooked 450x (grey) on March 7th. However, there is no update yet for me on the payment as well. Looks like there is a gap in processing the orders in sequence too!

Hoping for some corrective action by the concerned person/team.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

2 Likes