šŸš€ Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

After the latest 5.3 update, the duration of each ride is either in 3 digits or more than the orginal duration in terms of mins. Please look into this bug and fix the sameā€¦ @melvin.wilson

2 Likes

Thambi , I said Whoever near to the Grid can Access to Unlock the Solenoid from their Pwn App Dude

Is there a solution to this? Like a soft reset or something. After the update my 20 minute ride is showing as 72 minutes in the app.

4 Likes

is the rollout of the update for gen 2 still going on since I have not yet got my 5.3 update?

2 Likes

Canā€™t understand thisā€¦What if people just randomly unlock grids located in other places??..That will become a nuisance right?..

4 Likes

Simple solution to grid changing limit is to offer an unlock button on dashboard after 80% is completed. So that the users can still use the grid without range anxiety and let other use if needed after 80%.

4 Likes

this shouldā€™ve been the solution from the start. idk what the team smoked when they decided 80% is the limit

4 Likes

There would be fights people will argue with others for getting their scooter charge 100%. Not everyone is understanding in this world.

7 Likes

Same issue again. Any help here @abhishek.balaji ?

1 Like

:expressionless: All the Phone has GPS , We can Check their Location :point_up:Those who near the Grid can access this feature

1 Like

Map still not work navigation arrow not moving

I got it a week back. Still you havenā€™t received it?

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek,

The scooter should continue charging beyond 80% with an option provided on screen this will cut off the current from charger to scooter. Once it charges upto 80% and if another owner has to do a quick top up. He can stop charging on screen and charge his own vehicle. If there is no owner present then the vehicle should continue charging till 100%. Hoping this wonā€™t be a challenge to implement.

4 Likes

not yet bro am still waiting

1 Like

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the navigation system after the software update? I used the navigation twice and both times the reaction time of the pointer was too slow. As a result, I had to take a longer route than usual because I missed some turns. The navigation worked well before the update.

2 Likes

Got the 5.3 update but after it started when i checked optimised charging it was not there, then i did reset with breaks indicator and start button but after that switched on still it didnt show . Not sure why will check again tomorrowā€¦

1 Like

Havenā€™t received the update till now.

2 Likes

While the update will now stop charging at grids when the battery is 80%, the trip planner does not take this into consideration when it suggests routes / charging.

8 Likes

Which version of dashboard software do you have at the moment? I could see that you are one of the early access and beta tester.

2 Likes

This option ā€˜trip plannerā€™ is already there in existing regular versions.

2 Likes