Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

Yeah the maps are worse somehow. They take more time to load and gps takes longer to lock in to your position as well.

2 Likes

I’ve got the update this morning. The TPMS seems to be having issues for me as well. Visiting the service center is the only option to resolve this? Or can we wait for another patch fix in couple of days?

3 Likes

The TPMS issue is known, it’ll pair up to the dashboard as you use the scooter. But we’re fixing it with a patch update in a couple of weeks.

14 Likes

:+1:t2: quick response appreciated despite busy workload

5 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji! A lot of us don’t seem to have the autohold feature after the update. Any solutions for that?

4 Likes

The team wants a few days more to test even after 2 years of testing ¯\(ツ)/¯, so AutoHold will be activated around the 25th once they’re completely happy with it. A very small number of owners might see it activated either cos they attended the event or they’re part of a small group we’re testing out with.

10 Likes

Many of them are facing location problem also. Map is showing wrong location.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply! It would be great if you could pin this before the forum is flooded with more queries regarding this.

4 Likes

It’s great!! But kicks in even with slightest of slopes!! You can literally feel the power holding you!!

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji can you make an faq post or something with this info? Since a lot of people are flooding with that question

2 Likes

Thanks Abhishek, I’ll test ride in a few and update here.

New Ather 5.1 stack doesnt show wh/km efficiency in Trip A which is much needed in scooter dashboard

While charging it is showing only the projected range but not the percentage of battery charged which is also a must one

@abhishek.balaji @tarun Pls bring this 2 features in the upcoming updates

7 Likes

Yes, % percentage of charging must be there

When can we see Bluetooth working without any issues? Sometime it connects and sometime it wont, Also the call pick option is not working from day 1 for me.

1 Like

So all gen 3 and gen 2 vehicles gonna get an update on 25th?

3 Likes

The TPMS connected with the dashboard after riding about 500 mts and it started reflecting the Tyre pressure correctly.

6 Likes

I don’t have the update yet. I am hoping I won’t get it before my upcoming ride to Lonavala and Pune and back to Bombay. New maps is already causing me anxiety.! :smiley: I tested it extensively at the event and honestly I am not impressed. It reminded me of those days of 10.1 and earlier. Anyway, excited for performing real tests starting next month.

3 Likes

Yeah the maps are laggy also feel the tpms isn’t accurately displaying the tire pressure. There’s a difference of around 3ps. Also my gps location is picked up somewhere in Bangalore although I’m in Mumbai

4 Likes

Also feel the motor on /off text on the display was pretty good to get an idea of the status of the vehicle @abhishek.balaji please request the team to bring that back

7 Likes

During Sunlight we can not see those line, sometimes i press the start button thinking the motor is off. or atleast a icon on top of the screen same like high beam icon.

10 Likes