Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

Today i received Ather 11.5.1 update but autohold option not available in 450x

4 Likes

Generation?

3 Likes

Autohold is only available for the Gen 3 and not for Gen 2…If you are a Gen 3 user and still you haven’t got the feature, reboot the system until you find the option by pressing both the brakes and the power button for 10-15 seconds :+1:

5 Likes

Hey. I have the same issue, but my update is a slightly different version (I’ll attach a photo below). I got my update today evening (12th, Jan). Anyone else with same issue? P. S - I’ve tried soft reset a few times and even a compete shutdown and turn on from scratch.

7 Likes

Ather 450x gen3 only

1 Like

Myself also reboot and shutdown three times but nothing come, today only i received update

After the update will the Tpms connect & show the values after the vehicle is turned on ?

1 Like

I have the same version, I am also having an issue with the auto hold function not showing up. Any possible solutions?

2 Likes

Try shutdown it should work

3 Likes

Nope…This is a fixed version hope so…The update stack number varies with the topic name and the one which you have mentioned in the photo…For reference :point_down:,

1 Like

Your version’s last digit is 2 right after 2023 while the title of this thread is 1. I guess it’s the second version release in the series for 2023

4 Likes

Also got the 202302 version today. Auto hold is missing. 450x gen 3

3 Likes

Woke up today to see my 450x Gen3 updating to 11.5.1-10.5.1-202302. Auto hold seemed to be missing. Tried shutting down and turning on as well as reset, however the problem persists.

7 Likes

I’ve tried both shutdown and pressed both brakes and the ignition to restart the vehicle multiple times… didn’t solve it… Also my map is really janky… Are you guys experiencing that too?

3 Likes

Most of them are having the same issue once they received the new update.

2 Likes

Why is there a 202301 and a 202302 update being pushed simultaneously? And why are different people getting different versions? I’m guessing ppl with 01 haven’t received a second update to 02

3 Likes

Yeah the maps are worse somehow. They take more time to load and gps takes longer to lock in to your position as well.

2 Likes

I’ve got the update this morning. The TPMS seems to be having issues for me as well. Visiting the service center is the only option to resolve this? Or can we wait for another patch fix in couple of days?

3 Likes

The TPMS issue is known, it’ll pair up to the dashboard as you use the scooter. But we’re fixing it with a patch update in a couple of weeks.

14 Likes

:+1:t2: quick response appreciated despite busy workload

5 Likes