šŸš€ Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

I miss the old color spalshed UI with big fonts alot but its not something I can help,Wings of power look boring and white theme is hideous but smart eco is more better intigrated and homescreen looks good tbh

4 Likes

Let us look into this for you, Mayukh! Please help us with your registered contact number and vehicle details via inbox in order for us to assist you better.

4 Likes

Same issue I have faced today battery was 9 % and auto reboot vehicle was running on the way canā€™t switch mode after reaching home have to switch off completely than battery was 4 % itā€™s not right @harsh.thakkar please @abhishek.balaji look in to this urgently itā€™s second time in month

Did anyone notice issues with indicator lights after this update? I can see a noticeable lag between the moment i flick the indicator switch to when the lights actually turn on.

6 Likes

Yes i also faced the same issue and the indicator sound has also reduced

3 Likes

They donā€™t respond

I must put my disappointment in writing here about the horrendous update that is 10.5.5ā€¦ My 450X (Gen 2 Series 1) installed this update last week, and since then, no amount of riding and parking in various localities of Bengaluru or force restarting has brought the map back. The map is one big white screen, and no button/option on it seems to be responding. The navigation therefore is effectively unusable now, and the overall UI too has become less responsive (not that it was very responsive earlier or anything :smirk:)

Whatā€™s more surprising is that despite this OTA being so problematic for many users as seen on this thread, no rollback or patch has been released yet, so I guess until Ather does something about it, I have to continue to ride blind without maps.

RANT:

Frankly speaking, the more I use the buggy Atherstack 5 on my Series 1, the more I love my OG Gen 1 450! Hassle free (and warp-free too, but hey, not complaining) interface compared to my Series 1 and I really see no advantage of owning an S1 over 450, especially because the only other benefit - the bluetooth - has always been a hit or miss for me from Day 1.

As an owner of Athers across generations, I TRULY, TRULY hope that the Gen 1 450 owners do not do the mistake of going in for the exchange program just for the sake of a new Ather. Trust me, as long as your 450 doesnā€™t have any major problem, you are better off retaining your old Ather without the new ā€œstack with wingsā€ and whatnotā€¦

6 Likes

Did you get is resolved? I too am facing the same issue

1 Like

I have got a new issue with atherstack 11.5.5 and Android app v 8.0.0 ā€¦since last 9-10 hours it was not showing synched with scooter i had to try and restart it after restarting ā€¦i have observed app sync started and showed charging , since had charged scooter using portable chargerā€¦once sync started working it showed a charging and it was showing like as if charging is happening at 1% per secondā€¦i have recorded a video but it is not allowing me to post here

Despite all the issues in newer stack version , my Ather 450x which is 1 and half month old is getting one issue after charging i mostly charge it using portable charger and that too during night and i am using optimized charging for this ā€¦once charging is done till 80% charging stops but the dashboard fan keeps on running forever untill you put a key turn vehicle on and the. Turn off ā€¦it doesnā€™t matter if charger switch is ON or OFF

3 Likes

Recently i faced the issues i am a third gen owner hardly , two weeks Started facing the same issue map scren goes blank , sometimes would restart automatically

Got it resolved by going to the serviuce center and they updated manually

Please check whether you have full tower signal

1 Like

I do. Been parking the S1 there for around 2 years now. Rides sync, charging status is visibleā€¦ Signal is surely not the problem :slight_smile:

Now this is unfortunate. I really hope I donā€™t need to do this. I donā€™t think I have the patience to set aside a day preemptively every time Ather unleashes an OTA upon us :smirk:

1 Like

Pls give reboot option in all Ather

not even a reboot just a launcher/SyetmUI reload can help in UI glitches and things disappearing

2 Likes

Yes, I too faced this issue. Sometimes the indicator doesnt turn on on pressing it turns on pressing twice.

1 Like

Ok, so the issues I have been facing after few rides on my 450x

• Dashboard freezes frequently. Today I got the bike out of my parking and stopped but dashboard was stuck at 2kmph speedometer.
  • I went on for a ride by sharing Google maps and after few mins it crashed and went back to speedometer. After sometime I stopped and shared ride again but then it turned grey after sometime. I believe it happens when Ather looses connctivity with the internet.
  • Dashboard crashed and stucked and did not show speedometer even when it was in motion I had to hard reset it for it to work.

I hope that the team is working on these bugs and release a fix ASAP since itā€™s very difficult as well as unsafe to ride the bike with a frozen dashboard.

3 Likes

Hey, Durga! Our service team would like you to try and hard reboot your scooter. To do so please follow the steps stated below: Turn ON the key, hold both brakes (Front + Rear), and press the Start button simultaneously. Please revert back to us if your problems persist. Thank you for your cooperation.

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Deepak. Request you to please help us with your registered contact number along with your vehicle details via inbox in order for us to assist you better.

I also faced the same issue of indicator lagging some 2-3 times, after that the scooter hangs and Ather logo appears and continues till I did a restart.

5 Likes