🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

Hey folks,

We’re releasing an OTA update for Gen 2 and Gen 3 450X and 450 Plus.

What’s changed?

New features

• Auto theme switching between Dark and Light Mode

Fixes and improvements

• iOS Bluetooth fixes for call handling
  • Fixes for navigation pointer and lag issues

The update is rolling out in batches and should get downloaded on your scooter over the next couple of weeks.

65 Likes

source:Kishan Yadav Vlogs on YT

how are there scooters already with atherstack 5.6 but no update here?

38 Likes

:face_with_monocle: mite be beta testing

21 Likes

Atleast they got the Auto Theme back.

24 Likes

Happens almost all the time for me. Waiting for Ather team to fix this. We expect a lot quicker fixes for a premium vehicle that costs 1.8L

20 Likes

seems like all the pro pack 450x come with 5.6 pre installed

24 Likes

I hope the maps have been well optimised in this release. Did you get to see any new features?

12 Likes

Just got the 5.5 update

10 Likes

:face_with_monocle: what’s happening here. Some people are saying 5.6 update n u got 5.5?? What’s happening here

16 Likes

No idea of what’s happening, update notification popped up randomly.

15 Likes

Map is still laggy or smooth?

14 Likes

Please let us know if maps are optimised n fixed the lag

21 Likes

pro pack and base seem to be on 5.6 preinstalled while we got 5.5 today evening

14 Likes

Maps feel smooth, better then previous update for sure

15 Likes

This is 5.5 you are talking about? Because maps are too laggy for this news to be true.

12 Likes

I don’t see the update for 5.5 yet, how can I get it?

9 Likes

So I wouldn’t say they aren’t buggy but yes they are a bit faster and responsive(no flak but read as at the least they are finally working again)haven’t had a lot of time with the update but that’s the conclusion on maps in this update(5.5) actually the biggest fix I feel is for iOS functionality connects each time after the initial re-setup after the update and finally can pickup calls from the hotkey selection rather than having to stop or do it on the fly with the buds. Yaa there is auto theme change but I think it needs some more fixes as it doesn’t happen first time when you switch on the vehicle during the day might need to check again tomorrow

15 Likes

So i have received 5.6, without any notification it got updated, network issue, map screen is completely white, auto hold stopped, automatic indicator stopped working? Recently purchased 450x pro. How will it be fixed?

5 Likes

Update has only one feature and that’s also not a new one but the one which was discontinued… Hmm…

11 Likes

Map navigation better and also auto theme enabled. Overall no issue with software.

10 Likes