šŸš€ Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

Can you please bring back the earlier UI as it was really wonderful, the existing Ui isnā€™t as friendly and good as the earlier one.

4 Likes

We all wanted Dropkick should be back but Ather team is busy in finding out how to snatch more and more money from their customers. I never thought that I got fooled by Ather. Lost all trust from them now.

1 Like

Just want old fullscreen speedometer back than bland wings of power.Ather was designed to be fun not monitor the wings and control the throttle,stack 5 as homescreen and UX is good but can be much better

5 Likes

Hey folks i have noticed a strange issue when battery gets down to below 18% the scooter automatically goes into eco mode but my friend Just recently bought 450 X Pro+ on his scooter he can able to switch modes easily without any issues and not even performance get degradated on his but degradated on mine when levels gets below 18%. Do you guyā€™s is also facing the same issue? Mine Software is 5.5 and his is 5.6

5 Likes

Do you have Smart Eco on? I have noticed you can stay or switch modes when you have Smart Eco activated.

3 Likes

In your scooter, smart eco is disabled so below 18% eco mode is forced. If you enable smart Eco mode, below 18% you can continue to ride in other modes as well.

3 Likes

Will check thanks for the help

1 Like

no i keep smart eco off because itā€™s of no use

sameā€¦ and also i am having sync issues with the app, unless i turn on the vehicle it doesnā€™t sync with appā€¦ battery percentage is always outdatedā€¦

never had this issue in previous software versions :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hopefully they can implement it as a theme sometime soon. It was awesome seeing it go red/brown :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Atleast this is the use of smart eco. Using other modes till battery is 0%

4 Likes

Dear Team, with the recent update my Ather 450+ dashboard is rebooting automatically atleast once in a day while driving. Itā€™s terrible. Someone please help.

4 Likes

Weā€™ll look into this for you right away, Sumathi. Please help us with your registered contact number and vehicle details via inbox in order for us to assist you aptly.

2 Likes

I can get 110 and above in warp mode. Single person ride. Pls ride with normal RPM. With speed limit bellow 40 km.

RPM showed in disply. Its a steep in the middle of the RPM meetr. Pls maintain rpm in the middle of the meetr. U can get more range. Sure.

Eco mode aand ride modeā€¦ I never use. Its only speed below 25. Not sutable for 2 person and hills. Usw evry time sports or warp.

3 Likes

Kindly mind your language. The range doesnā€™t depend on the mode selected but on the riding style of the rider. I consistently get above 110km of range on every single charge and I use sports mode 70% of the time and the rest in warp mode.

Also, the claimed range in warp mode is 65, not 85 and the claimed ranges are calculated at the peak performance of the respective modes.

10 Likes

As per this, you are driving 5 kms and the odo says apprx 9 kms. In that case, the 67 kms range that you are getting in Eco mode is actually more than 130 kms (calculating 5km:9km). Please do not post contradictory statements.

1 Like

Ahhh if ur salary is 5k and ur expenditure is 9k then whatā€™s the salary brother will u consider it as 5k or 5+9 14k

1 Like

Please post your ride stats here so we can help you achieve better range.

I have attached image with trip meter. That ride was on eco mode with max speed of 38-40 km 100% to 8% charge itā€™s given 69km

2 Likes

Donā€™t know about ride status