🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

My scooter gen2 last updated 10.5.5 after face issue reverse sound not :no_entry_sign: working and par twist day Ather logo sine, not any working then reboot after working. please Ather traem slove the problem.thanks

1 Like

atherstack 5.0 is worst and it not helping for customers lots of bugs are there still i am facing issue in my Ather it gets auto reboot and suddenly the screen gets blank it does not shows anything they should not have upgraded 5.0 with bugs

5 Likes

Yes they have rushed the update without testing it properly. I wouldn’t pay for connectivity subscription until they fix all issues

my ui interface is getting hang after this update… I restarted the device but issue come repeatedly, indicator notification not working perfectly

1 Like

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Karan. Please share your registered contact details along with the vehicle details via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have. Please share your registered contact details along with your registered contact details with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

1 Like

the maps all of a sudden went white for an entire day. even in the dark mode at night.

the dashboard was showing side stand is engaged, while it wasn’t. and when the starter was pressed, no sound of bike start was indicated. however, the bike when accelerated started moving. major bug next the middle section of the bike displayed the speedometer but with the screen of that of the motor off. tried to kill switch and start back to back for a few times and then the wings of power came up. but the colour was messed up of the wings. faded yellow against white. did a dashboard reset and it took a lot of time to get back up. couldn’t record all of this as I was in a hurry

also, another interesting ride log:

@abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

In the new update for my gen 2 I have been facing dashboard lagging issues too many times for every function - the Maps, the speed … it lags quite a lot now and it has restarted by itself quite a few times compared to the previous updates. Ather do fix this.

2 Likes

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Sabarish. Please share your registered contact details along with the vehicle number, with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

1 Like

This got resolved after I went to EC

1 Like

Dashboard is lagging too much and I raised a ticket but the without resolving the issue they closed the ticket. Dashboard is freezing and Ather logo comes and it did not go till I restart the scooter. @harsh.thakkar @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

I would like to give a feedback on the dashboard fan. Ever since 5.2 update came. When dashboard fan starts it doesn’t stop even when dashboard is cold. Also when charging dashboard fan just keeps running. I would suggest Ather software development team. Please keep the dashboard fan speed in control way just like a computer cpu fan. Adjust speed accordingly to the heat. Currently It just runs on full speed making fan noise loud.

5 Likes

check if there isnt any excess dust or mud in your handle at EC

1 Like

Recently had fix the headlights switch at ec im sure they must have cleaned the the dust inside.

@abhishek.balaji @tarun Increase Ather indicator and horn sound its too slow and after the update its become more slow…

Horn sound should be powerful so that people will give attention but athers horn sound is like a toy vehicle

10 Likes

There are many missing things in the new ui. Like when using maps there is not wings of power so we cant get to knw the how efficiently we are riding the bike. Current ride km also not shown. It would be a simple fix. Jst add power efficiency live reading below the speedometer.

2 Likes

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Sreekanth. Please share your registered contact details along with the vehicle number, with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Punya. We’ve taken note of your feedback & have shared it with the relevant team to take the necessary steps. If you have any other concerns or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to inbox us. We’re always here to help!

3 Likes