🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

Trip A is active still, Trip B is just staying as a reminder of the time when we had 2 trip meters😂.

2 Likes

Finally the issue seems to be resolved, need to observe for couple of days.

I am an early access beta tester for both Ather app and AtherStack(Bike Software). Ather has released the beta version of android app version 8.0.0. After updating the app to beta version(8.0.0) the connectivity was not broken in my morning 11 kms ride. Need to observe for few more rides.

1 Like

Ather map doesn’t allow to choose different route that what app suggests. Today i was using map and when i chose alternate route the dashboard just got restarted instead of rerouting to the new route. Please fix this issue.

high beam lagging? thats a new one lol

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: i think he might be talking about the highbeam indication on the LCD, since i believe the highbeam and indicators are controlled by the main controller on the scooter, also responsible for turning on off the motor, brake lights, reverse and other things (not the Android system)

3 Likes

Ather grids green colour symbol is not appearing in the map after the update

2 Likes

yah thats what am thinking but since android dashboard has control over them for auto indicator and guide me home lamps I wonder if main controller can mess up waiting for dashbaord for lights unlike motor

2 Likes

thankfully that hasn’t happened yet, i wouldn’t want my headlight randomly turning on at night! unless that would be a part of anti theft “Movement detected” system in which case i would be more than happy

3 Likes

Thought it got resolved but from today morning again the issue is same. For every 20 seconds after connecting its getting disconnected.

1 Like

The dashboard went blank twice post this update on switching on the scooter. Had to reboot to get it up and running. Also did not get charge notification and tow detection

2 Likes

Dashboard restarts after 60km ride.

1 Like

Mine is one week old purchase. Bluetooth keeps on disconnecting. App also doesn’t sync. Have to try multiple times

1 Like

Same issue with my scooter boot loop had to restart every time it happens :pensive:

I faced another weird issue today. Left the scooter to charge overnight as usual.

But when I came down in the morning to unplug, the screen was already on and showing fully charged.

I waited a few minutes to see if it would turn off automatically, but it didn’t. I checked with my palm and screen was warm (indicating it has probably been on for hours)

I proceed to turn the key on, and the charger unplugged just fine. However, the screen got stuck at the “Turn off key to start charging” message for around a minute!

After this, the scooter automatically restarted and booted up like normal.

2 Likes

I have observed a new issue that in dashboard maps search keyboard is not appearing. Restart and shut down both were done few times without any luck.

1 Like

There is some delay (2-5 secs) when you try to search in the maps and a small delay when you try to type something. Which version are you on?

3 Likes

10.5.5 but the keyboard itself doesn’t pop up

1 Like

If you keep on restlessly tapping, it prolongs the delay and you get stuck in an endless loop which makes the screen appear blank and no keyboard pops up.

5 Likes

When will I get I have 5.2

1 Like

Raise a ticket in the app. They might push the update to your scooter

3 Likes