🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

It could be similar to how headphones get updates via phone. So in this case chargers get updates via scooter and when you connect it, the update process is initiated

5 Likes

Sir the claimed km is 105 per charge on economy mode and Ian getting 67km The service centre here in Mysore hinkal road they are not solving problem they will just laugh and say don’t know sir what’s the problem. What kind of response is this i have paid 1,54,000 and instead of OLA I took this as a Brand & this is the way u people treat customers. The meter board of KM just jumps like daily my route is 5KM up & down form shop to home it shows 8.9 km trip. There is Bug in this ODO METER

6 Likes

Very new… hearing it for the 1st time. Ather must have given an intimation regarding this update. It would have avoided the confusion…

4 Likes

I don’t think charger updates are very frequent… Also there might be chances of delayed updates as I don’t see anyone else report such as of now… It was common when optimized charging was introduced…

7 Likes

got the update today

just when i had to urgently leave for an important exam, it had to update :expressionless: anyway thankfully it didn’t take more than 3-4 minutes.

great to see auto dark/light mode, though yet to test it.

maps: at the beginning of the ride, it was just stuck for the first 3-4 kilometres. however for the remaining ride and the next ride, the maps worked amazing! it was smooth and quick to update, and i could drag around the screen and explore comfortably.

TLDR Maps are usable now

3 Likes

I haven’t got the update yet :expressionless:

6 Likes

I am still on 5.2 no new updates showing… network bar is full

4 Likes

I have received the new update and am now on Atherstack 5.5. Google Maps and the auto theme are working like a charm !! Amazing work team Ather ! :fire::fire::partying_face:

5 Likes

Can you share a small video showcasing the improvements to the maps like zoom in/out, navigate through the maps by dragging around.

3 Likes

is it just me or charging has been slowed in 5.5? it takes like 5 hours+ to do 10 to 100 now it used be around 4h 30 mins

5 Likes

They have given documentation about this. Read the DOT charger manual. Internally the DOT charger is similar to the portable charger.

3 Likes

Got the update today. 10.5.5

3 Likes

Same here, Just got updated to 5.5

1 Like

Update awaiting

2 Likes

I have an issue with software downgrade i.e. I’ve got a 450x that’s just 3 weeks old and one fine morini5the dash oard and my app was showing 450plus features. When I put up with the tech support they told the new update will fix it. But I didn’t recieve the update yet!

5 Likes

This is a known issue. Raise a ticket through the app & it should get fixed

4 Likes

Faced an issue today, while riding in light rains the dashboard unexpectedly froze and after 1 min or so the rebooting logo appeared in the middle of the ride, and just kept pulsating(like a bootloop) after reaching back home i had to restart the dashboard and it was back on. Im not sure as to what cause it to froze was it the rain or something else. This was the first time something like this happened.

7 Likes

After new update i had unpaired Bluetooth and paired it again now scooter doesn’t show Bluetooth device name of my mobile instead its shows the MAC address of my phone Bluetooth. Im using iPhone 11. Kindly fix this but in next ota.

5 Likes

Just updated the scooter. I am also seeing the Mac id instead of the device name. The maps seem much better than before. However, did you notice white lines when using the maps while riding?

It has been happening with other users as well. I have faced it only once in last 2 months. I guess the reason for auto reboot during the ride is still unknown

2 Likes