🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

Do a restart

11 Likes

It might be this issue.

5 Likes

I too received the same notification.

10 Likes
  • ditto - And my scooter shows it is on 5.3 !
9 Likes

Awesome… :smiley:

6 Likes

When did you get your 450X? I haven’t received my 5.5 update yet.

4 Likes

Same here. Still stuck on 5.3. Looks like they are sending out updates in staggered manner

7 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji , is there any way to expedite the OTA update on 450x? I have the maps navigation issue since I got the 5.3 update (over a month ago). Raised multiple tickets, posted on Twitter and the scooter is in the service center for over a week and still no resolution :frowning: I don’t know what else to try.

9 Likes

Forget about the issue now, you money is lost anyways :slight_smile: No matter how hard you try, maybe you can throw in more money, but customer service is next to non-existent.

8 Likes

maps aren’t any better on 5.5 am still facing pointer delay in areas with 5g coverage and maps app itself rebooting and cancelling navigation

6 Likes

I don’t think Ather supports 5G

8 Likes

Maybe you are using beta version

6 Likes

There is no 5G connectivity on any of the Athers. The service provider is Jio 4G

9 Likes

@abhishek.balaji today morning when I abt to turn off the key for charging to start, it popped up the message updating software… then it said software updated… but when I checked in the setting, it showed same 5.3. then I soft reset twice, both the time it said software updating and successful but there is no update. Pla check

7 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I had a charger unlocking issue in my PC. When I came to EC, they plugged PC, it once again showed updating while plugging PC. they said PC is getting updated… is ur true?

6 Likes

Yes, the charger also gets the updates

7 Likes

When or how does this happen