🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

Yes those lines im getting ever since I bought the scooter it may be network issue taking time to load the map

3 Likes

Hi, After update network not showing. Ather team please resolve the issue.

2 Likes

VID_20230504_201519

Also, I have noticed that the map rerouting has improved significantly. :100:

10 Likes

I am still on atherstack 5.2 … purchased one month ago … network bar is full …tried checking almost every day

3 Likes

Have you tried emailing on info@atherenergy.com and asking them to push the update to your scooter?

1 Like

its a long time away for grid to be paid,it would be foolish to stall the scooter for improvements over updates just to later destroy it by fast charging regularly

I received the update just now

3 Likes

This issue got solved automatically :v:t2:

I think you just text to the Ather energy what’s up number and describe about your problem they ll solve

1 Like

No i haven’t…will try now …so it is not like a public release i need to ask them everytime right?

1 Like

The updates are released in staggered manner. If there are any major bugs reported after the initial release, they can stop the update to avoid widespread issues

1 Like

I have been experiencing issues on the screen in the dark mode, white lines keep appearing and disappearing on the screen…

1 Like

I think the system is experiencing a lack of resources in the background, as random reboots still exist on the new Atherstack 11.5.5 update. :rocket:

3 Likes

Since there is an update but I’m still at 5.3 which means 3G and most ppl are using 5G. Hope all will reach to the max update and not in update lagging. - this is to the back end team of the company @abhishek.balaji.

2 Likes

Was maps laggy before the update

2 Likes

Same issue at my side as well while using navigation

1 Like

What version is your scooter on? You can try to restart the scooter using below mentioned steps.

Yes, the maps have been unusable after the Atherstack 5 was launched. But with the new V5.5 update, they are much better and can be used provided the network is good

2 Likes

This new update has reduced the indicator sound. Its not audible while riding kindly fix the volume

1 Like

I still haven’t recieved the update, my Ather 450x got converted to 450 plus and was promised it will be fixed with the upcoming update but still haven’t received the update

1 Like