šŸš€ Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

Try this

Well , the brightness issue is finally fixed :saluting_face:

2 Likes

no it hasnā€™t also dashboard reboot automatically randomly at any time

3 Likes

not for me :saluting_face: its occurs very rarely now but still happens at times

4 Likes

resetting helped now its no more

3 Likes

For me the maps disappeared after update. Its plain white screen somehow

Recently the whole map has started disappearing all of a sudden only leaving the blue navigation line. Really bad experience with the map on my 450x.

11 Likes

yes, this happens a lot. usually happens to me mid-journey and i have to pull over and restart.

also had random reboots while riding. seems like the optimisation is really bad and overloads the system.

3 Likes

Yeah, letā€™s just hope Ather fixes the map because without map there is sense in having a dashboard.

4 Likes

@ibbi @srnaik2209 You can raise a complaint on the app. They will provide you with a ota update to fix it.

5 Likes

Generally sleeker and cooler design for the 10.5.3-202311, but the UI/UX part has taken a hit. Cons

1. Iā€™m also facing issues with the maps. Though the instructions are updated realtime on the map, the graphic takes several tens of seconds to be loaded. I often have to rely on my phone. Perhaps you can integrate google maps over bluetooth as well? (like call and music thing) Also the blue line of navigation is too thin. Itā€™s difficult to see it when the environment light is bright.
  2. The reverse/forward button is hidden away. The buttton is smaller. If my maps is on, accessing reverse/forward button becomes difficult.
  3. Power on/off bar is too thin. I canā€™t even see the power on/off bar when the surrounding is bright. It would be nicer if you can display the status on side bar more clearly. There is soo much space, letā€™s not be frugal about using it.
  4. Not clear on how strongly the power is being drawn.

Now for the good parts.

1. The location push from app is a lot quicker. Was facing many issues.
  2. I like the sleeker design
  3. Optimized charging! Indeed a (battery) life saver!!!
8 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

I agree. You have to use the other method to activate reverse mode while using maps - Press both brakes along with the ignition & the indicator key.

The wings of power represent the amount of power that is sent by the motor. The less the wings spread, the better the efficiency.

3 Likes

Thanks for the information

4 Likes

Well, that was until this update.

This makes it unusable. Makes me miss turns. Either it lags behind or doesnā€™t load at all. Old maps were smooth on my Gen 2 as well, this doesnā€™t even work on my Gen 3.1.

6 Likes

I have been telling Ather to incorporate offline map like MapmyIndia. They do not want to listen to customerā€™s concern. They are adamant. Hope competition will bring down their adamancyā€¦!!!

7 Likes

What is your problem in loading offline map like MapmyIndia. It is very cheap and excellent mapping.

5 Likes

What problem will I have? I would actually prefer having Google Maps over any other software because of its accuracy & coverage

7 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: :rocket: Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)