AtherGrid Locations

Theres one at Kolathur (above Anna Nagar) and ECR- Neelankarai (below right) for which you need to scroll the map.

At present, since the vehicle is being used point to point the number of Ather Grid points is not an issue. But for any other kind of use, it will have to be planned such that we are not caught out without charge.

But unfortunately we will not be able to use any of this for Ather. @abhishek.balaji. The charging sockets of Ather doesn’t match with EESL standards???

1 Like

If it’s an AC socket, you can use a portable charger and an adapter to charge. It doesn’t support fast DC charging at these points, since the fast charging points are meant for 4 wheelers, which run on a different voltage platform.

Do you believe Ac Sockets will be there for public usage with metered facility. I don’t think so…

They usually do:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/portable-charger/1745/217

All BESCOM outlets have at least one 16a industrial outlet (like the one e2o uses) in Bengaluru. You can quickly DIY a adaptor for about INR250-300.

@abhishek.balaji Any updates on new Grid additions in Blore?
Time to increase the points across city! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yep, these are the upcoming locations in Bangalore over the next month and a half:

1. Blue Tokai - Koramangala
  2. Game Changer - Yelahanka
  3. Together Hub - Bellandur
  4. Go Native - HSR
9 Likes

when will Chennai get new locations?

4 Likes

Waiting for more PeakBengaluru memes once the point is up and running here.

1 Like

Finally one in the Outer ring road… :slight_smile:

So far, for people travelling between Sarjapur Signal to Hebbal, there is nothing on the way unless you take a detour to Whitefield or HSR.

And no one with a sane mind will want to step into either of those areas

1 Like

That is only if you love ORR. Otherwise, If you take the Sarjapura signal > Innov8 Koramangala > The Only place > 6000 miles to isle of man > Nature’s Basket Sadashivanagar > Hebbal route, you have access to 4 Athergrid locations without compromising on the distance or travel time :slight_smile:

In fact, if you actually see the grid point density, South Bengaluru has the lowest

1 Like

No ather grid near Guindy,Velachery,Tharamani,Adyar area.This area is totally neglected. @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

Thanks Hemanth. I m not aware of this route :slight_smile:

But I meant people who travel in this route not necessarily from Sarjapur to Hebbal.

Many times we have to take ORR with no other option.

And if we are low on charge and if you want to top-up because you have to deviate to do that. And that deviation is very costly because of heavy traffic in both those areas than ORR.

1 Like

@Ather team,

what is the future plan to extend the charging stations in Chennai ?

What will be cost per charge ?

I haven’t seen any charging stations presently in South part of Chennai.

1 Like

Jayanagar is as far South as it gets! Still no love for South Bengaluru!

5 Likes

+1 also west Chennai like ambattur, porur

4 Likes

After 4 months from 1st delvery, no one Ather Grid is increase in chennai. Pleasee seeee chennai also. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like