AtherGrid Locations

This should be done at priority, I was at IBC park for a check of portable charger, and my vehicle had only 30% or so, thought of charging while the portable charger gets fixed. Someone had kept their vehicle for charging and it was beyond 80% already and was going at slow rate. Fortunately, i took my vehicle to 3rd floor and plugged into one of many AC chargers there. I left the facility after 2 hours and still saw the same vehicle at that location, and my guess he/she has kept it for parking and using the charger while at parking. That’s misuse of that facility.

1 Like

The AtherGrid at Torq32 and infinitea has been removed?

I think it’s down for repairs.

FYI,
if you are planning to charge you ather in these locations.

4 Likes

what about the infinitea charging point?

Looks like its been shut down, it hasn’t shown on the Ather Grid map for weeks now. I pass by the restaurant everyday. The infra is still there but not switched on anymore.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji I heard during the last Chennai batch 2 event that a new grid is coming up in Porur. Can you please provide an update on that?

2 Likes

@nishant.dk

2 weeks before, i saw ather team were working to replace ather grid point hosted at Moto Store And Cafe (near Ulsoor Lake)
After replacement, never saw the grid point glown to green from red. (Point removed from ather map)

I request you and team to have a look.
Badly needed that point, Since i am regular commutator to Whitefield and grid point placed in right place to charge.

3 Likes

It seems ather is not taking care of thier grid. Always customer have to complaint about the issues. Is there any preventive maintenance plans in place?

2 Likes

Is it just me or have quite a few grid charging points been neglected nowadays? Very often see them either off or the security guys located nearby tell the stories of it being “down for a while” or “recently repaired after it being down for some time”…

1 Like

I did it last week

Hi @santosh.rism,
We are on it. it will be back up in service by the weekend.

3 Likes

Hi Ather team,

I have pre-booked Ather 450 & 450X and eagerly waiting for Ather 450X release.
Coming to AtherGrid charging point locations, Most of the IT people are travelling in Outer ring road( Banasankari to Manyatha route).

But i have not seen any AtherGrid points in between Jayadeva fly over --> BTM–>Silk board–> HSR–> Echo space–> Marathahalli -->Mahadevapura–> to KR Puram railway station. This is the major route for all IT employees.

@Ather.Team, @abhishek.balaji Do you have any plans to increase Charging points in this route?

2 Likes

Hello @Ather.Team, Any information on this post?

Hi @Ather.Team.

If at all you’re planning to expand Ather Grid I would like to suggest a place. I stay in Surya Nagar, Chandapura and my nearest Grid location is ELCITA (Electronics City).

D - Mart and Decathlon are situated right next to each other at Bommasandra, Hosur road. Atleast 1500-2000 people visit D-Mart on weekdays and numbers go upto 5000 on weekends. Same goes for Decathlon but the numbers are lesser compared to D - Mart.

I’m telling this because these are 2 main places where most people in locality (5 -10 km radius) definitely visit on a regular basis. Both are on National Highway, There is Narayana Health city nearby. If you can setup an Ather Grid here and put one or two advertisement hoardings near these places you’ll have enormous customer attention, helps for marketing and people will interact with owners who go to charge the vehicle.

Since Ather is expanding and 450X launch is nearby, I thought that choosing this location might help a lot !

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji
I know it may be soon but request you to kindly consider to make and ather grid in Navi Mumbai

1 Like

Request charging point in Hosakote and KR Puram

2 Likes

Hey Fellow owners,

I will need to use torq92 point tomorrow as I have a need to go near yelahanka from Vijayabank Layout for some work. It’s almost 32kms one side and it’s my first long drive (kind of for Ather :yum: ) and that too with a pillion…

Guys please tell me if I can trust torq92. Otherwise I’ll be stranded somewhere in between. Or if you guys have an alternate route, would be very helpful … Thanks all

1 Like

You will be able to come back safely without requiring charging at Torq92. Just charge 100% and start. I had been before and returned with reserve.

3 Likes

Haha, Sir i did complete the trip but couldn’t gather courage to not charge while coming back. My backup charger was The nature basket Malleshwaram if Torq92 was not working. However Torq92 was working.
Was a smooth trip overall. Ather didn’t give up on me. Truly a great vehicle, I still feel amazed that i completed 75kms with a pillion on a battery :thinking::yum:. It’s really amazing …

5 Likes