AtherGrid Locations

And no one with a sane mind will want to step into either of those areas

1 Like

That is only if you love ORR. Otherwise, If you take the Sarjapura signal > Innov8 Koramangala > The Only place > 6000 miles to isle of man > Nature’s Basket Sadashivanagar > Hebbal route, you have access to 4 Athergrid locations without compromising on the distance or travel time :slight_smile:

In fact, if you actually see the grid point density, South Bengaluru has the lowest

1 Like

No ather grid near Guindy,Velachery,Tharamani,Adyar area.This area is totally neglected. @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

Thanks Hemanth. I m not aware of this route :slight_smile:

But I meant people who travel in this route not necessarily from Sarjapur to Hebbal.

Many times we have to take ORR with no other option.

And if we are low on charge and if you want to top-up because you have to deviate to do that. And that deviation is very costly because of heavy traffic in both those areas than ORR.

1 Like

@Ather team,

what is the future plan to extend the charging stations in Chennai ?

What will be cost per charge ?

I haven’t seen any charging stations presently in South part of Chennai.

1 Like

Jayanagar is as far South as it gets! Still no love for South Bengaluru!

5 Likes

+1 also west Chennai like ambattur, porur

4 Likes

After 4 months from 1st delvery, no one Ather Grid is increase in chennai. Pleasee seeee chennai also. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Nothing in JP nagar?

In today’s open house in chennai,It was told that 4more charging stations are in pipeline and will be opened in 2-3months (including my location -IITM).

There is only one grid in between Madiwala to Electronics City. Please consider this area also!

Need one in Peenya. There are none after Gokula…not even in Yeshwanthpur or Malleshwaram. Closest to Yeshwanthpur and Malleshwaram is Orion Mall, where two charge points are available.

3 Likes

Agree with this. None of them on Tumkur road.

I agree with this, north bangalore has 20 charging points, While south bangalore has only 8, please increase the number of grid points in south bangalore.

5 Likes

Please work on ORR. Silk board to Hebbal is the route people get very anxiety about the charge and range. It’s like you are limiting users to travel inside the city limits itself. Out of blue someone drove till Tirupati (Not sure about the person’s name) respect the courageous step. But 1 such case doesn’t reduce the anxiety of all.

2 Likes

We are Missing the Government Setup for EV’s

Livemint: EESL ties up with BSNL to set up 1,000 EV charging stations.

2 Likes

@Ather.Team @nishant.dk seee if you can place few Grid points in BTM 1 and 2 stage, I see you guys have your RnD centre there and I see your test vehicle wheeing every day, but sadly no grid point anywhere in BTM. I can see too many 450s also here. Please make it happen !!

Hi @abhishek.balaji, Can you kindly share this picture with a better resolution which was snapped during the Chennai Open house meet.

These are upcoming Ather Grid points in Chennai.

When will Chennai get new locations of Grids?

Required Grid locations :

1 : Elliot’s Beach

2 : Ashok Nagar or Kk Nagar

3 : Porur

4 : St.Thomas Mount

5 : Phoenix Marketcity Velachery

Chennai Requested Grid locations :

1 : Elliot’s Beach

2 : Ashok Nagar or Kk Nagar

3 : Porur

4 : St.Thomas Mount

5 : Phoenix Marketcity Velachery