#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

Is it time for official body guards?! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Why not both? It will not be smart helmet without both right?

2 Likes

Let’s see now what happens in Community day I’m excited :grin:.

1 Like

did you get your invite? also, is anyone travelling from Chennai?

1 Like

I’m gonna watch on YT as I have family function at 5 April so not able to visit community day.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Meet your new favourite feature: Trip Planner

I got 1+1… but still thinking… if I travel with my wife I have to bring my kid & she will be bored…

Is it fine to take Vande Bharat express? Can reach around 11.30 to the venue by taking a metro from KSR…

Any other suggestions?

has your ticket verfied after rsvp?

1 Like

I haven’t received any emails or WhatsApp messages yet even if I do receive an email I’m not going to provide my name due to family functions on 5 April already mentioned.

1 Like

You will miss most of the event, I’m taking late night train and will be there early morning, will get refreshed at lounge and take metro to the event. This is the easiest route in my opinion. Bengaluru owners any input?

1 Like

Easiest and fastest (unless your train has a stop in Kadugodi, then it’s a bus ride away)

2 Likes

How about Reaching KSR Railway Station and Taking Metro to the Venue :thinking:

1 Like

As tickets aren’t verified, not sure how to plan. :slightly_smiling_face:

verified but cant go,dont know how to cancel so someone else can get it

regardless you will get tickets in 1st week of april I think you just need to be verified

1 Like

@power_light2000 After reaching the train/bus station in Bangalore, both options are feasible: taking a local bus or a metro. Boarding points for both are close to the stations. The bus(going towards Kadugodi) is direct & drops you a very close to KTPO. There are both AC Volvo & non-AC buses. Ask for directions at the bus stand if you are a newcomer to Bangalore, to board the respective bus as it may be a bit confusing. Buses start from around 4AM. If you take the metro you may have to walk about 500m extra to reach KTPO. Metro starts operation from 5AM i guess, since it is not a 2nd/4th Saturday.

In morning, I would recommend to take a bus since there would be less traffic while it may be better to take the metro while returning depending on the traffic condition. This way you can experience both and see the city from different perspectives as well. You can DM me if you need any more help on the D-day.

5 Likes

Is this good or barely acceptable?

2 Likes

If details are submitted then wait, the message will come.

1 Like

VB will arrive by 10:15 at KSR and then you’ll have a 40min metro + few mins to switch from Railway station to Metro + 5min walk from metro to event centre. All likelihood you’ll reach the venue in time for lunch and would’ve missed all the important events.

Better stick to your current plan of a night train

4 Likes

done, booked for late night train and will follow this plan. see you guys there

4 Likes

Waiting for my confirmation…

3 Likes