#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

If details are submitted then wait, the message will come.

1 Like

VB will arrive by 10:15 at KSR and then you’ll have a 40min metro + few mins to switch from Railway station to Metro + 5min walk from metro to event centre. All likelihood you’ll reach the venue in time for lunch and would’ve missed all the important events.

Better stick to your current plan of a night train

4 Likes

done, booked for late night train and will follow this plan. see you guys there

4 Likes

Waiting for my confirmation…

3 Likes

Can someone please confirm the timings or agenda? That will help me in booking my travel :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

ACDC 2023 :green_heart: Mostly Timing will be 9 AM - 6 PM :white_check_mark:

Recommended to Reach the Venue by 8.15 to 8.30 is Good :hugs:

6 Likes

Much needed and All excited!

2 Likes

are you making this trip?

1 Like

my spot isn’t verified either.

1 Like

I thought of traveling in VB… but it looks like it will be too late. I need to travel 1 day in advance, which is not worth I feel. I might not attend this year.

I read your note on late night travel, not sure about the water situation there if you are looking for a place for refreshing, be prepared!

5 Likes

Anyone travelling from Siliguri or anywhere from West Bengal? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How to reach the venue:

If you are arriving by flight then here are your options:

Airport Bus (KIA Buses): Take bus# KIA-15 from the bus station situated outside Terminal 1 departure hall. There is ample signage to direct you to the bus station. Ask the conductor for a ticket to Vydehi Hospital. The event venue is a 5-10min walk from here.

If you are the adventurous types, take any bus that stops at Tin Factory (aka Beniganahalli Metro Station) and take the metro towards Whitefield. Take a ticket to Nallurhalli Metro Station and walk to the event venue.

Helpful Links:

Airport Taxi/Ola/Uber/BluSmart: If you prefer getting a cab, there look for signage for Ola/Uber/BluSmart cabs as soon as you exit the arrivals hall.

Bus :

If you are arriving by bus from TN/KL (via Hosur), then It would most likely drop you off at Silkboard or Madiwala. I would suggest asking if the bus would stop at Majestic (Kempegowda Bus Terminal) and try to take the metro (Purple Line) towards Whitefield/Patandur Agrahara from there. Take a ticket for the Nallurhalli Metro Station

However, if the bus does not stop at Majestic, then there are direct buses from Silkboard Bus Station to KTPO. The frequency may be less during early morning hours.

If you are are arriving from Hyderabad/Bellary via the Bellary Road then you have 2 options depending on where the bus terminates.

1. If the bus is going into the city then get off at Hebbal and take a bus to Whitefield (Vydehi hospital)

2. Get off at Majestic and take the Purple Line metro to Nallurhalli Metro station.

If the bus is coming via Tumkur, then the easiest would be to take the metro from Yeshwantpur Metro Station, change at Majestic to the Purple line and get off at Nallurhalli Metro Station

If you are coming from Mysore and bus terminates at Kengeri, then the most easiest route is to take the metro from Kengeri Metro Station and take a direct service to the Nallurhalli metro station.

Train:

• Majestic/KSR Railway Station: Take the Purple Line metro from KSR Metro Station towards Whitefield and get off at the Nallurhalli Metro station. Walk to the event venue from there.

• Yeshwantpur Railway Station: Take the Green line from Yeshwantpur Metro (opp Railway station) to Majestic and change platforms to take the Purple Line towards Whitefield. Get off at the Nallurhalli Metro Station and walk to the event venue from there.

• Cantontment/SMVT/Banaswadi Railway Station: Take an Old/Uber from here directly to the venue or take a autorickshaw to the Byapanahalli Metro Station. Board the Purple Line towards Whitefield and get off at Nallurhalli Metro Station.

• Krishnarajapuram Railway Station (KR Pura): Cross the road and board the Metro going towards Whitefield. Get off at Nallurhalli Metro Station and walk to the event venue.

• Whitefield Railway Station: Take the metro towards City and get off at the Nallurhalli Metro Station.

Accommodation:

Whitefield is an office space hub and has numerous hotels in the area - all within walking distance of the event venue.

I’ve been seeing this new place called Essotto near the Nallurhalli Metro station. They advertise Dormitory style accommodation that looks like an ideal option if you are looking for a place to rest for a couple of hours and freshen up. Fair warning, I have never stayed here so I have no idea how good or bad it is. Just throwing this out since many people may not want to spend a lot of money booking a proper hotel room just for a few hours.

15 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun are you guys selecting limited people for the event? Haven’t received any confirmation till now post filling up that form. Have been waiting for this day.

Please let us know. I am really looking forward to attending this.

1 Like

Most people are cancelling up. I don’t think they are limiting the invite. My guess is to wait it out. If you have filled in the RSVP then most likely you will receive confirmation by weekend.

I see. Well I will wait and make arrangements accordingly then. Hoping to get that confirmation soon.

1 Like

Is there a direct entrance from KSR railway station to KSR metro station, I saw an over-board platform entrance not sure though. Metro Railway Connection Bridge

Hey folks!

If you’re an Ather owner and have filled in your details in the RSVP form, you should receive a confirmation in the next few days.

14 Likes

Yes. That elevated pedestrian bridge will take you straight from the railway station to the metro station.

3 Likes

Got another confirmation today. The program starts at 9:30.

6 Likes

We should be getting above message in WhatsApp soon.

8 Likes