#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

Nope, NtorQ is better Highways or Open Roads to Compete our Ather

But City Routes - Ather and Its :fire: Torque Plays a Big Game :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yeah no, even the XT doesn’t stand a chance in city traffic. 0-40 is unreal on 450X.

1 Like

Yup you are Correct it’s unreal :grin:.

1 Like

Hol’ up a minute I thought they were going the f1 route with the naming scheme for the helmet, weren’t they?

The halo is a three-pronged titanium structure that surrounds the cockpit of a Formula 1 car. It acts as a shield to deflect or absorb impact forces during accidents, improving driver protection. Introduced in 2018, the halo has been credited with saving the lives of several drivers in serious crashes.

4 Likes

I have Both Gen 2 and Gen 3 :sweat_smile:

But Warp in Gen 2 :rocket: is the Real Pocket Rocket :rocket:

1 Like

F1 helmet costs 5-10k USD, considering they just named a helmet HALO it would absolutely mean nothing. it would be just a prop and the actual name will be different.

Ya I know it’s not gonna be a f1 helmet as you totally don’t need it to be one. I thought they picked by the naming scheme from a halo as being a safety device.

1 Like

knowing Ather for 4 years, nope, apart from smart features and having to keep the price under, the most certification they would get is DOT. Lets hope they managed some really good features for ACDC24

1 Like

Ather Stack versions are named after Animated characters. Their HQ has conference rooms named after places in animated movies.

Tarun is a gamer.

Halo is a definite reference to the tactical helmet worn by the elite Spartan fighters in the Game/movie/series called “Halo”

12 Likes

It’s normally transformers that they are using most of the time.

1 Like

Which company’s helmets is Ather currently selling? Are they just white-labeling, right? Especially the full-face helmet they provided with the Apex - it doesn’t fit inside the boot at all. I’d like to know the brand of the half-face helmet they’re selling.

2 Likes

https://sandhargroup.com/products/helmets

1 Like

That’s a bummer. Especially considering the fact that Ather’s boot is really spacious and can store helmets and other stuff

2 Likes

Yes but if we keep helmets than not able to keep portable charger.

Try keeping portable charger inside the helmet and keep it. I do that only , only for name sake it’s portable charger but it occupies the whole boot space :cowboy_hat_face::face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

Giving So Much Hype, I hope They won’t disappoint like they did an Event with Hoezayy :neutral_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok I will try it.

1 Like

I would not usually ride with the portable charger rather have the helmet.

2 Likes

New grab rail? :eyes:

3 Likes

A portable charger is very important in cases of emergency. In my area at Wagholi the nearest fast charger is 6km away, so I have to keep a portable charger with me at all times.

3 Likes