#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

#AtherCommunityDay2024 is back on April 6 this year in Bengaluru! Keep an eye on your inbox, invites dropping soon :email:

Community Day Invite

79 Likes

I hope we can bring down the burden on Ather by travelling independently since there is a lot of time to make this commitment. will be excited to see the Rizta in the ACDC’24.

4 Likes

Looking forward.

3 Likes

Finally!!! Can’t wait

1 Like

What is this about can anyone tell as I’m new here :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Ather community day is once in a year event where Ather shares their upcoming ideas of updates. New product launch. This event is attended by owners of Ather across India. Last year the event was held in Bengaluru on Jan 7th 2023.

This year we will see the Upcoming Family Scooter Rizta, it’s Specs, Maybe test rides?

This event is for a whole day, there will be games and prizes and food to go throughout the day. And people from different sections in the company will keep a small talk between owners and company.

Here is last year’s

Some aftermath.

9 Likes

Waiting :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Waiting for this one :sunglasses: last time I was new to the community and watched it happen live on YouTube being in my office at that time , I am really excited to be present at the event on the community day 24 :smiley:

2 Likes

I am very excited for the community day @abhishek.balaji @tarun Meet you guys at Bengaluru With some new features and Ather family scotter #Ather Owners Mumbai

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Ah, flashbacks to the Community Day '23…

Just got my Ather the month prior, was so excited to see what software upgrades they were going to bring us.

And they did with a bang! The move to Atherstack 5 with modern Google Maps, AutoHold - such a well thought out feature! And also the promises of new Motor Controller :grimacing: remember Cruise Control, Crawl Control, Advanced Regen? RIP

If the live demos and interaction with engineers weren’t enough, the biggest reason for FOMO were the goodies – stickers, merch, early update to attendees… They even provided free seat upgrade for them! My back reminds me of it every day lmao

Expect to see Rizta, the upcoming accessories, probably more merch, and at least one surprise for ACDC’24. Also the Community Awards. Hope people get properly recognised this time :no_mouth:

We all need reasons to become an Ather shill once again!

8 Likes

The Ather Community Day 23 was great initiative by Ather to let the community interact with the guys behind the scenes, understand their vision, innovation, etc and overall a great experience.

I’m glad Ather is doing it again.

Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Bro u have no idea cruise control, crawl ctrl , ADV regen It hurts different ooof

1 Like

Gen 1 and 1.5 Owners.:-

First Time???

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: gen 4.(god knows what) be like in future

1 Like

Looking forward to attend for the first time… Hope to get the invite from Ather team…

1 Like

All Ather owners would get the invite.

2 Likes

Guys do let me know here when/if you receive a mail. My Ather account is not linked to my personal email address so I’ve to get it checked manually😅 would love to be there

2 Likes

Just gotta hope we’ll be worthy enough to receive it in the first place :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes