Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

Can someone buy me an Ather Halo from the event today?

1 Like

yaha bhi proxy :smirk::smirk:

/s

2 Likes

That is just a. 450 with one frame from rizta

1 Like

Yeah. My brother is using my QR.

Had a near collision with an auto walla, who suddenly pulled out, yesterday. Managed to avoid it, don’t know if i could have managed the same with a drum brake. But who knows maybe the newer levels of regen breaking make up for it.

2 Likes

Do you guys use rear brakes in emergencies? It is always safer and recommended to use front brakes. Due to weight transfer, most of the grip shifts to the front resulting in rear skids.

That’s why combi brakes apply fronts along with rear.

2 Likes

I observed that applying Front + Rear > Applying Front / Rear Alone.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

How did u pay ? Even I booked it

1 Like

Same, didn’t get payment form.

1 Like

I should have waited and bought Rizta. It would have been perfect for riders with pillion.

1 Like

In an emergency I use both. My older bikes don’t have cbs and I’m used to this. Jamming just the front is almost certain to result in skidding.

2 Likes

Wait few more months for rizta gen 1.5 or 2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Or else you will miss out on something new

5 Likes

Not a new color, they were playing with the color combinations and later went with the blue one.

3 Likes

Yep. Good practice

I enter braking with a bit of rear and when the scooter begins nose diving I slowly move the brake balance to fronts. It took a lot of practice to get this in the muscle memory

3 Likes

Halo - Didn’t get any payment gateway for paying. The guy in the event was mentioning that the payment should be done today itself. Any thing more you know about this?

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

No no do not worry about that u have scanned that code to enter right so u can aval that offer

2 Likes

Got the payment link and paid. It was successful. Now the waiting period starts. They sayin July the helmet will get delivered. But, I feel it wil go all the way to December :wink:

2 Likes

That’s “soon”

1 Like