Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

Hey folks!

Are your chacha-chachi, mama-mami, dada-dadi looking for a new scooter?

Then the Ather Rizta is the one for them!

Pre-book the Ather Rizta now at ₹999 to get on the priority delivery list.

Pre-orders are fully refundable.

15 Likes

Waiting for More Specifications :rocket:

1 Like

Finally some side photo of the scooter

10 Likes

Done my booking

11 Likes

Lovely advert. Prebooked. Super excited for 6-Apr to see more details.

7 Likes

I can guess, seat( of course), grip- tyres, space under seat and what is bolta hai?! New horn? I have another guess too which I also saw on the website a long time ago and did point it out to but let’s see.

5 Likes

ABS or Traction control can also be Introduced first in Ather Rizta

4 Likes

Talk back feature, or voice commands. Definitely one of these is gonna come in it. Or google maps with voice.

6 Likes

it is something to do with messages, i saw the caption that was with it. probably the whatsapp connect thing?

3 Likes

Done booking phale istimal kare phir wishvas kare :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Won’t this be a part of halo helmet??. And I also suspect it has a major role in Ather stack 6 cuz both go hand in hand with both reels give that same vibes so :grin:

1 Like

Ather Rizta - Sneak Peak Pro Max

3 Likes

The Alexa thing sounds interesting probably get something like the iqube or maybe a better implementation than that.

2 Likes

Most probably alexa will be enabled in halo helmet

2 Likes

Power Hub :shushing_face: :shushing_face: Too small for an AC socket, no? :frowning:

Here’s a VIN number, is it possible to use that and pull up some details? Also flat footrest for the pillion, naice!

The t shirt is really pretty :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Not Much Bro

New Merchandise coming :rocket:

2 Likes

USB charging?

4 Likes

Yes, tarun already said usb charging is going to make it to rizta, sadly rear disc brakes are now drum brakes.

And I don’t feel safe in drum brakes anymore. They gave a whole freaking swing arm and yet went for drum brakes.

How much cost cutting will this scooter is going to have?

5 Likes

Maybe to hit 1.80 price mark ?

2 Likes