You were right!

2 Likes

Will 450x Gen 3 get the new UI?

1 Like

Hoping so, new UI looks good

1 Like

Looks like it

1 Like

The new UI is for the Rizta only I believe. It’s meant to be soothing. While the current UI continues on the 450 line

2 Likes

plz no, the UI looked so clean. @tarun @swapnil.iitm pl give the clean to 450, if not update then an optional theme.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s in line with the new design language of the app.

While the 450x UI feels a generation older than the 450 Gen1 UI

3 Likes

I think they would, it won’t make any sense to maintain and support multiple variants of atherstack if the underlying hardware is same, would just incur unnecessary development costs

1 Like

In the announcement, Tarun said it is a theme difference. I guess they continue to use the same Atherstack underneath, just different colors and icons

2 Likes

I think Coasting regen is also coming for 450plus users

2 Likes

So the Rizta gets two modes: SmartECO and Zip.

My assumption: Since they didn’t talk about it, the battery pack, motor would be taken from the 450. Zip is probably equivalent to Ride mode and that’s how they get the range figures. The top speed is limited to 80kmph, so definitely Vida territory. That reminds me, with the pricing, RIP Vida🪦

The belt design looks like its covered even tighter, so less noise and longer lasting belts (?)

5 Likes

Battery is same as expected 2.9 and 3.7, and most probably all the internals would be same as 450 only.

3 Likes

Here is 4 colour.

Booked my Halo

3 Likes

Motor same, under clocked.

UI rizta only.

Here is naked rizta

9 Likes

Really cool.

1 Like

Apex new colour.

6 Likes

Naked is basically 80% identical, nice

Did they talk about the ladies footrest? I don’t see it anywhere. A family scooter should have it by default

1 Like

Dropped some goodies in dm.

1 Like

At the event ?

1 Like

Kinda yes/no