Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

I’m too. Lets hope it will be a good dawat. Maybe some better Vegetarian options.

3 Likes

You mean Alexa??

3 Likes

Last time the spread was good

4 Likes

is it hub motor used in ritza scooter

1 Like

Not Hub Motor, Thats Sure :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Ather Rizta ! https://www.instagram.com/p/C5X033oS9xy/?igsh=MWMydDlyMHluOWZsOQ==

2 Likes

4 Likes

Damn thats a lotta space

2 Likes

Million dollar question answered

Yes Cylinder aajayega :joy:

4 Likes

So they have a sandy section in the Community Day tomorrow.

I think it could be a display for some form of traction control that wont let the tires spin in sand.

5 Likes

Wow the New Rizta is Finally Here :zap::guitar::battery::motor_scooter:

2 Likes

Oh dammmm now that’s nice

1 Like

Maybe the Crawl Control ?

1 Like

But traction control requires wheel speed sensor. It can’t just control it via motor output.

Possible. Or maybe they’re showing off the space aspect in the form of a picnic (it can probably fit an icebox)

1 Like

:hushed: i was thinking in a similar fashion to park assist, just limiting the speed, although that wouldn’t really be useful.

I doubt they’ll put extra sensors, let’s see what they do. Super excited🥰

1 Like

Are no no it’s possible when u spin out u use to much power in in instant so u could put a threshold on it but the logic to code would be crazy

3 Likes

Yes but by that time it would be too late na, the power has already reached the wheels. The sensing has to be instant. It should predict in mili seconds if the tyres have a probability of spinning out

5 Likes

Trueee then I suppos they can and a sensor to read the front wheel speed if the front wheel speed is grateen then the back wheel lock tha

Wait a minute just wait so no burnouts ??? :smiling_face_with_tear::joy: While typing just hit me with that thought lol

2 Likes

This is exactly how traction control and vector control work in expensive EVs. The decision making is almost real time with negligible lag. Tesla plaid or Rimac Nevera both use similar method for traction control.

And this can be achieved without any extra sensor to monitor the wheel spin as the wheel is directly connected to motor and motor controller are very sensitive these days.

But, we have to hold our horses :joy:, let’s wait till tomorrow.

2 Likes