Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

I have taken delivery of my Rizta Z 2.9 and got the usual white helmet with it. Helmet is pretty decent and functional.

5 Likes

Looks like Ather taking different approach for Ritza. They prioritising deliveries in tier 2 cities.

2 Likes

I feeling like Ather can’t produce enough Vehicle to satisfy Tier 1 Cities.

I am sure, This will get Deleted :joy:

3 Likes

Got some info from Ather guys. Bengaluru centers are expected to receive Rizta’s by end of this month/Aug first week.

3 Likes

Seems there is delay for Hyderabad. They promised #rizta vehicle would be available for test ride by 15th July 24 but now they are saying that they don’t know when it would arrive. Quite disappointing :pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah. They are focusing on North for now.

2 Likes

More like 2nd tier cities, which was their actual point of sales.

2 Likes

Even @Coimbatore also getting Stocks on July 30th It seems. As per the Escalation Reply, I got for Deliveries in Coimbatore.

But I need the Vehicle by July 29th for Gifting :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

New Rizta owners share your review of initial ownership.

4 Likes

You know it’s a scooter made for normies when you hear very little about it, since deliveries even started

3 Likes

Bluetooth working?

1 Like

For Rizta customers who got their deliveries, Bluetooth and other features which are currently disabled will work after an update which will be rolled out in the first week of August.

2 Likes

So they delivered half- baked potato to all the customers :thinking:?

1 Like

even 450x got bluetooth in april 2021 now that they have completely reworked they would want users to have only the new experience i guess as it would need repairing just a month later they buy

3 Likes

That was different, as they were new with the SoC and integration of everything into the 450X, but right now they have all the software knowledge and the working model. I wonder it has became their policy of delaying everything.

2 Likes

Ather Indiranagar showroom got the stock of blue , grey and green Riztas. I paid for Z/Green today.

3 Likes

Thats Cool :grinning:

I am visiting Blore and Riding Rizta Finally :metal:

Monday taking delivery for my Cousin :zap:

2 Likes

just saw rizta z at service camp.its a huge scooter,very good road presence

3 Likes

And its such a good design to look at. Really pleasurable.

2 Likes

In that update can we set charging for 80% limit. Also my rizta z range is 100km in that update range increased?

2 Likes