Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

Yeah Zeenath You are Right, That’s why I lost hope on Internet and Waiting for Rizta to come to nearby ECs

1 Like

That’s totally a valid thing; as is the point that even on our own 450 x/+ go through the cyclic boot error while riding, though it doesn’t change the riding dynamics of the vehicle but it does sour the seamless UI experience they promise while also creating panic to riders who lack the technical literacy.

2 Likes

I’m seriously considering cancelling my Rizta scooter booking and shelving my plans to purchase an EV due to the lack of concrete launch and test ride dates. The unclear availability has made the whole process frustrating.

2 Likes

You are frustrated because you couldn’t wait a few months? I have waited 2 years for a bigger better scooter, yet Ather ruined it last minute by putting in a 1.5-decade-old processor, took out all the ride modes, and took out the rear disc brakes. yet dares to charge almost the same as 450x and this one is seriously underpowered. oh, forgot, No-Touchscreen. I don’t understand their strategy.

Will wait for the test ride and then maybe cancel it.

Please remove the 4-hour timer from this topic, Thank you.

10 Likes

Well said. Same thing in my mind. Once I TD then will cancel it.

2 Likes

Hopefully their shoes launch before the TD. Can wear it while going for TD.

3 Likes

Hmm, might do just that. Do you think I can manage the ride with a pillion? By the way, the Experience Center that is 100 KM away is in another State. So not sure how they will handle the registration.

2 Likes

Can anyone help me with the process of cancelling rizta pre-booking? Do we have to just drop a mail to the customer care or is there another process?

2 Likes

Can somebody remove the timer from this topic ?

Yes, drop a mail to customercare@atherenergy.com and they will handle the rest.

5 Likes

My Cousin was Planning to Buy an EV (Something called hOLA :unamused:) But I personally don’t like that So

I convinced him to Book Rizta :pinched_fingers:

:grin::metal:

Rizta - Z : Homecoming :rocket:

5 Likes

Are Ritza deliveries started ?

2 Likes

@MananPatel 's Statement in WhatsApp Group Chat

He saw 2 Rizta’s with Registered Number Plate in Ahmedabad

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I got my Rizta Z on 25th June 2024

10 Likes

I saw Ather rizta z in service centre last time i visited. It had number plate installed. I asked them if i can take a test drive. Obviously they denied me straight away. Also they told me its display vehicle not any customers.

I wonder why they were repairing it already :sob:

4 Likes

Maybe Pre Delivery Inspection :thinking:

Its been a week since you visited the SC, Now Test Rides Open?

1 Like

We have have been invited yesterday to meet Rizta at the taj City Centre (Kolkata). We took a test drive. We have a 450X. My wife said the seat is really spacious and comfortable. Magic twist is really good feel the bite like brakes. Here are some of the glimpses.

5 Likes

I don’t know.

2 Likes

The people who got their Riztas delivered or any other model of Ather who got their deliveries in July ‘24, did you get a different helmet (Halo Bit image for reference) for free in place of the white one??

3 Likes

New here :thinking:? You do realise in Ather Planet nothing gets done in time. Pretty sure that Halo bit will take a year to develop fully, and then they will focus on the compatible helmet.

3 Likes