Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

Pradeep on Wheels Camera Man’s Reply :blush:

3 Likes

Probably because he kept leaking Ather stuff…

7 Likes

@moderators @community-help @tarun @Community-experts What is happening here? Why Arun post was deleted on the thread as it was about the Rizta itself. Do you guys want us to just praise Ather on forum??? I need a answer as will this forum be like earlier or for gods sake let us know to get out and we would be happy to. We are wasting our time to help others and marketed your products and now you are treating us like a garbage.

I’ve mentioned n number of times about this moderation and no one is responding.

NOW I NEED A SIMPLE COMMENT - we wont answer or bother to your comments when I’ll happily get out and you can sit and approve only praising comments and delete the actual issues.

6 Likes

They deleted it for no Reason bro

1 Like

His comment was deleted because he shared a Private group chat in the forum, Usually, he should have taken a brief content from the chat expressing the view of the people, but sharing a private chat/private group chat made the post considered spam.

1000s of comments in the forum criticizing the company have not been removed, as they come from a personal point of view. Data Law prevents sharing screenshots of a group chat in public. DPDP Act 2023

5 Likes

I don’t know what to say. I am an unpaid Ather sales executive for years convincing and compelling other ev customers to buy Ather in my initial stages because their engineering game is strong.

But now I refrain from suggesting Ather to anyone as it will backfire on me. They removed a simple piece which converted 450x from actively cooled to passively cooled stating that it won’t affect anything.

But It affected my Apex booking.

Somehow my Gen3 feels much more consistent in performing than apex(Not talking about peak performance factor but about consistency of performing over a course of time) The engineering team may disapprove my comment on this but this is what I feel with real world driving.

When this topic started on WhatsApp group, we poured what we think about the product and the company. Instead of posting that on a social media, both me and Arun decided to post it on the forum first to seek any replies or answers from administrative level and owner discussion.

@power_light2000 We posted a common group chat about Ather and the product on forum and not a single persons private confidential chat. We support @chef.arun7 on posting those on our behalf. The persons who were discussing there had no issue of whatsoever of sharing so here when mutual parties are okay then this law doesn’t come into picture at all. So I don’t know how this is law breaking.

When these people deleted the posts even though he mentioned not to delete those posts or flag it, we had nowhere to go other than posting on X.

He also informed on group regarding posting those on forum

But we both refrained from posting on twitter only to get fooled by Ather mods again.

If @moderators are to flag this and delete the post. It’s fine. We don’t care and there is another platform where you guys can’t delete anything. We like to sort out the issues here on this forum itself but you guys are thinking otherwise. We can’t praise a half-baked product every time.

Thank you for your time.

6 Likes

Tbh it’s not related to this topic u should have put this in apex wala topic

The whole purpose of this space was to help new users with their issues or to get to know their issues and it’s solutions asap

Can u pls copy and past it on the apex topic As this is Rizta topic

Pls don’t mistake me as going against U

3 Likes

As we shall sow, so shall we reap.

1 Like

No Syed,

What @withselva7 mentioned is suits for Both Rizta and Apex

Also He just shared his Situation, Nothing Much

But Whatever he said it True :confused:

That’s Okay Parveen,But I got Confirmation from the People Who were all in that Chat

Hence Its nothing against Law. Btw Delivering a Under Powered Product is Legal? (You are Good in Legals Topic na- Please Tell) I have Audio of OEM Exe, Requesting a Apex Wala Customer to what to do when performance drops

Proof of Disclaimer about Posting Screenshot:

Also This Screenshot contains no confidential chats, All About Rizta and Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd. 's Customer Experience :mask:

90% of the Time I stood for Customers and Myself, Now also I am doing that

I Love Ather Energy But Rizta has Lot of Unwanted Cost Cuttings. Which I and We (PAN India Ather Owners Group Members) don’t like it

So We are raising it as a Concern, Thats it

@tarun

4 Likes

I want to join this group

2 Likes

Any thoughts/idea of what’s going on here?

2 Likes

Wow a new one. This is big.

5 Likes

Decade old processor, not able to handle new gen software. :expressionless:

3 Likes

So down the line Rizta is goona get doomed also I don’t think they can add new features as the processor won’t be able to handle it

Also I think they are taking about that thing am sure few of u might have experienced it on ur 450x while driving the screen suddenly goes Balck and the logo is shown before going back to normal

5 Likes

Good going Ather. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Apple Of ev scooters​:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Providing lifetime product :x: Providing lifetime issue :white_check_mark: I love Ather :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Haha itna bhi sach nhi bolna tha :joy:

2 Likes

Ye to dhoti khol rha he Ather ki :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Never mind Such kadva hota he :sweat:

3 Likes

He’s just a troll don’t believe him. Reddit is full of brain dead Anti-EV people.

1 Like