Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

that guy who got married works for Ather.

4 Likes

Sandeep Bro, They can bring Touch for Gen 1 Rizta itself

But Why They doing this :sob::lying_face: Mannnn

He is the Guy who designed Rizta it seems. I found that in Tarun’s Post.

3 Likes

Hope we see that in Gen 1 :fire:

3 Likes

dayum… so he is responsible for the iqube lights.

2 Likes

Haha but the throw of Rizta seems good than iqube as per the videos I’ve seen. Waiting for test drives.

1 Like

Did He worked for TVS too :thinking:

1 Like

night videos of the rizta are available? do share some links if that’s possible. i am yet to see a clear video of someone riding it in public.

4 Likes

Review seems to have start publishing now

3 Likes

Now your speaking finally.

3 Likes

So much cash to burn still can’t get hOmOlOgatiOn done for previous gens can’t give clarity on screen for rizta oh my god I love Ather as their bs keeps me entertained love u guys :cupid:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this let them know the reality of Apex

1 Like

So guys, do we have a better option compared to Ather? TVS or Bajaj? Or the entire E2Ws are screwed up currently?

2 Likes

I speak whats Right to my Mind :white_check_mark:

Its not about Cash Syed, They are burning it on Some Random Guys with Followers. My Real Concern is They don’t have any Experience on EVs

Omkar, Ather itself agreed about the Performance Lag to a Customer on a Customer Care Call.

2 Likes

They should make official post about that and should provide some solution to Apex owners.

1 Like

It dose look professional but wrong choice of PPL to take suggestions and explain their experience

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw9xXy2cBco

Reviews are officially out. No touch screen in Rizta

4 Likes

@moderators can you restore it

1 Like

hoping to see a non-influenced and genuine review by next month. all the reviews out on 24th are not produced by their free will obviously.

3 Likes

Did pradeep on wheels reviewed it?

2 Likes

No, he didn’t drop the video till now

2 Likes