Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

@tarun sir we all are requesting you from bottom of our hearts , please provide touch screen on z variant. I am dreaming of this day in day out . Planning to prebook however I was expecting at least 150kms range .

5 Likes

Then better wait for next version or if u see the other way new pulser 400 in 1.8 L ohhh God

4 Likes

Why don’t you get 450X? You get touch, much better performance, sporty looks, cool colours, dual discs.

3 Likes

I already have CB350 Honda , this purchase is pure replacement of Activa. No doubt they are good quality however considering the price , there are very high chances of people still longing for that extra thing(which in this case is touch screen or slightly high range) . Correct me if I am wrong

4 Likes

Yes it’s Dil Toota Biker

2 Likes

So he is touch toota biker now :smile:

3 Likes

Imagine the give touchscreen as a suprise :sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s What I dream to Syed. I think They give it as a Surprise.

But They might give both Touch and Non Touch Options (My Wish)

@tarun

2 Likes

My nearest dealer is 100KMs away one side and 180KM away other side. Hence the question.

2 Likes

better choose 100 km option and ride on smart eco.

2 Likes

Nah Nah Mate, Riding on Warp at 45-50 KPH and Keep the Throttle inside the Wings will take 100+ KMs on Gen 3 and Above

4 Likes

Are the riztas actually available now or is it a one off that someone rode it to their wedding. Cause im having trouble getting a test scooter here in Mumbai.

3 Likes

Test Rides are Open from June I heard. From Sales Team Today :confused:

4 Likes

Same. Waiting for it. But as we spoke we might see touch screen I guess in gen 2 of Rizta :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

that guy who got married works for Ather.

4 Likes

Sandeep Bro, They can bring Touch for Gen 1 Rizta itself

But Why They doing this :sob::lying_face: Mannnn

He is the Guy who designed Rizta it seems. I found that in Tarun’s Post.

3 Likes

Hope we see that in Gen 1 :fire:

3 Likes

dayum… so he is responsible for the iqube lights.

2 Likes

Haha but the throw of Rizta seems good than iqube as per the videos I’ve seen. Waiting for test drives.

1 Like

Did He worked for TVS too :thinking:

1 Like