Ather 450X T-shirt for pre-order

Hi Guys! I’d like to order the T-shirt. Can someone help me with the request? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, welcome! Are you eligible for the t-shirt? Like, did you pre order, etc?

@abhishek.balaji I am still waiting on my T shirt. Can you please check whats the status?

:thinking: wondering when will i get to wear the t-shirt. My plan is to wear it when going to take the delivery. :sob:

I haven’t received the t-shirt yet. Booked on the first day. Is there a tracking code or something I can get? I’m from Keralam.

Wait man… I think we are having a truckload coming to our place soon. I’m also on the waitlist. Did you get emails saying it’s coming?

I didn’t get any such email. I don’t even think they have a showroom in Keralam. Did you get any such email?

Yup I got one last week about it. Had you responded to the first email that was sent asking your t-shirt size?

1 Like

Could you share a screenshot from the email? I remember receiving a mail to select the size a few days after the booking and I had selected the size at the time. The thing is, there’s no tracking in our accounts to verify all these things.

1 Like

Just a courtesy mail. No tracking numbers.

Hi @AvinashM, I think I have missed this email, is there any which way that I could request this now? Guru

When will tshirt shipping be resumed? I’m waiting for the one I earned in June!

Still no clue when it’s reaching. Just got an email last month we will be shipping​:joy::pray:

Any update when the t-shirt will be delivered. I did my pre-booking back in Jan still didn’t receive it.

Between what’s happening ? Now unlock 4.0 is ON still no delivery :truck:

Hey man, are there any updates on T-shirt deliveries?

Same here, I posted it 2 weeks ago still no response to my query. Is there a portal to check whether my t-shirt is shipped yet to ship some tracking information.

hello @abhishek.balaji , i still haven’t received the tshirt or any email with any tracking info whatsoever. can you please update me on this? thank you.

Even I haven’t received for referral yet!

1 Like