Ather 450X T-shirt for pre-order

I hear test rides of 450x are not here yet. Watch out for announcements.

I have still not received the t shirt order id 22202 Could ather team check the status

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Hi, I have not got my T-shirt for my Pre Order ID: 27700

Request your team to check the status

1 Like

+1. Had 2 friends book, but didnā€™t get my second shirt. Can I expect my second shirt after the lockdown is lifted? :upside_down_face:

Same here, yet to get the Tee. But I think it could be delayed due to lockdown and stoppage of movements of all non-essentialsā€¦

1 Like

Hey @saalimkola and @kslbhat, like others have suggested, courier services got affected due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and hence we were not able to ship them out. Once the situation stabilises, weā€™ll resume shipping them. Nothing to worry, your T-Shirts are safe with us.

1 Like

Can anyone explain the design of the T shirt ? my observations :

1. No Ather branding anywhere on the T-shirt
  2. No branding of 450 or 450X
  3. No reference to electrical vehicles
  4. Random blocks of ā€˜<ā€™ and ā€˜>ā€™ put togetherā€¦ not even an ā€˜Xā€™

Sadly, total design fail in my opinion. :slightly_frowning_face: :neutral_face:

PS : Replying to the particular post so that ppl can see the T-shirt.

1 Like

I was thinking the same. Was unable to connect the T-shirt with either the product or the brand. Thatā€™s not how merchandise are supposed to work are they? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I received an email on 24th june that someone used my referral code to pre-order and I am eligible for another t-shirt. I also updated the t-shirt size and the address inthe form link provided. Any idea when it will be delivered?

1 Like

Till date I didnā€™t received the T-shirt yet though my order date on 26th Jan. Order ID : 28035. Can you please what is the status?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji hi I donā€™t receive T-shirt till now I had preordered 7th January 2020 my question is If walkthrough to deliver from Bangalore to kanyakumari(629163) also I get in my hands on.really interested to me (which I pre order earlier) itā€™s took 7month if really canā€™t just tell me Iā€™m waiting for your team reply. Moni.jegan55@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hey @moni.jegan55

1. Weā€™ll be shipping out the remaining T-Shirts by the end of next week, so you can expect it a few weeks.
  2. We canā€™t deliver the scooter to Kanyakumari, and itā€™s not on our immediate roadmap. Youā€™re welcome to buy the scooter in Chennai and Bangalore and make the transportation arrangements yourself, but youā€™ll have to keep in mind the availability of servicing and roadside assistance when taking it out of the serviceable area in Chennai and Bangalore.

Why end of next week? It canā€™t be urgent on basis as we had already mentioned the order number.This same message was said in first week of March month. Whenever I gave a call to customer care they assured same message.

1 Like

Hey Umesh,

We were shipping the T-Shirts out, but due to the COVID related lockdowns and restrictions, it had to be paused. Now that the restrictions and a part of our on-ground operations are back up, weā€™ll start resuming sending this out, but this will still take time since weā€™re operating with a fraction of our staff in office to coordinate the logistics for sending these out.

Ohhhh ok. You are the one first saying this 2nd point after 7months. Whatever if I want take from Chennai or Bangalore I already buy earlier 450. But once I bought after service&repair itā€™s not possible.in that case I have only one option I cancel this order and I Iā€™m think about new plans. However thank you very much Abishek Balaji :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What abt Kolkata???

1 Like

No dealers yet finalised. Kolkata people might to wait for apr 2021. Few days back the customer care people said like that. I am also from kolkata as pre-booked customer of ather 450x.

1 Like

Cant we import as parcel, Ather scooter from Chennai or Bengaluru and bring it in Kolkata by train

If any issue arises will you take it to BLR or CHN through train for repair and service

Thanks abhishek. Probably after intervention I had received the T-shirt yesterday. Itā€™s look amazing and of good quality.

1 Like