Ather 450X T-shirt for pre-order

Want to know if there are any issues with opening the form of filling t-shirt and delivery address details for those who reserved ather 450x

8 Likes

Hey, yes, some users are facing issues with the form. We’re working on a new one and will send it out in a few days.

4 Likes

Where is this form available? Any link for has there been an email that is shared?

2 Likes

The link for the form is on the confirmation email from the pre-order of 450x.

1 Like

Try to open the link on a browser than in the email app itself. It worked for me.

2 Likes

Still have the same issue

4 Likes

I haven’t got any confirmation email at all. My when I log-in and check it says per order is done on 7th jan. any contact for me to reach out to?

1 Like

Try talking to the customer care

1 Like

I don’t have any link in pre order confirmation email, may I know how to get t shirt?

1 Like

I’m a bit confused. I was thinking the t-shirt was coming only with the scooter… where do I find this link to the t-shirt?

It is in the confirmation email that you get after pre-booking. However, the link in the email doesn’t work. But there is an easy fix. Just replacee the %Email% at the end of the url with your email id and it should work fine.

2 Likes

Check the email where you got the invite code, you will see “Your exclusive Ather tee has been reserved too…”

2 Likes

Thank you guys! Did this!

1 Like

My friend used my code to pre-book. Doesn’t that qualify me for another shirt? Where is the link for that?

1 Like

Can someone confirm rule 4 works? My friend pre-ordered using my code. But k do not see any confirmation for t-shirt.

Yeah I don’t see any new confirmation either. All my invite codes were used. I think they will probably send it after the reveal.

1 Like

ather will send separate email to reserve tee. you have to enter size and shipping details. wait for some time they will send.

i got the separate link for tee and filled it up.

2 Likes

share link

2 Likes

Good afternoon guys just received my t-shirts sharing details with you

3 Likes

I also got the T shirt

1 Like