Ather 450X T-shirt for pre-order

Any updates on t-shirts??

Can you reach out to customer care to log this as a complaint? They’ll check and resolve it.

@abhishek.balaji Got my t-shirt today along with the black Mask! :heart_eyes: wish it had the ‘A’ branding near the nose or chin region! Thanks for awesome gift!

3 Likes

is there some form of tracking no. for the tshirts? can we get a pic pls… i have emailed back (late) but no confirmation where can i check the status !

Received A(no)THER Tshirt!

Another shuttlecock case

A(no)THER Tshirt.

A nice note and a new mask…don’t miss that green minimalist stitch

one for the collectors

One more Tshirt and I can wear a different one each day of the week!

12 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Is everyone who have pre-order 450X will get T-shirt again? With different design?

Nope, only those who are eligible through the referral program

1 Like

Ohh I see :grin:. Recently I have used @hemanth.anand referral code that’s why he has received T-shirt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley: lucky hemanth :grin:

One more Ather T shirt …

Old T shirt collections :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lucky Hemanth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and we are :sob::exploding_head::disappointed_relieved::sweat:

Are you Guys serious, getting T-shirt again and again and we are crying :sob: @abhishek.balaji this is not fair. Even we our fanboy please consider us also :pray:

Well, what can I say…Thank you very much! :slight_smile: As per the referral program, you should get some perks too… SmartSelect_20201014-194626_Chrome

1 Like

Ohh I see :heart_eyes: … and Let’s see what Ather has for me and You are Most welcome :+1: you deserve it.

Till date, didn’t get any t-shirt.

Same here. not sure if they have dispatched or yet to dispatch or won’t send it all.

Have u given T shirt size ?

Yes. I have given.

Check sms like this type …

I was half asleep and with eyes barely open I see the below. Whut? Ather being delivered? Instantly lost sleep!

No SMS received till now but filled the form.