Ather 450X Price Drop

Did anyone got email from Ather informing about charger refund?

5 Likes

Not yet received

4 Likes

Not now, still waiting

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

How can we know Ather will refund money

4 Likes

Please go through the attached post for any refund related queries

4 Likes

Purchased an another Ather 450x for my father with pro pack order id : 466949 but in the app it is showing 450 Plus. When contacted salesman he is saying it will update to 450x after some time. No warp mode showing on scooter also showing less range And now the scooter is deleted from the app. Now i think they have delivered 450 plus instead of 450x. What to do now ?

6 Likes

there are no hardware changes between both scooters,this is a server error.They can do it remotely or even in dashboard too at SC

3 Likes

Apparently 450x base is being offered 750 W fast charger! Bummer, that’s exactly what I wanted.

3 Likes

Ather has updated the website with this option since 3 weeks now. Website says “until stocks last”.

But, I think they are going to make this optional available permanently

7 Likes

It’s quite normal…even for me when I bought with pro pack its came Like 450 plus 85kms range and no warp mode… But they will update it after two days from then onwards it’s normal…

3 Likes

Yeah! I got a mail reply, when i wrote to Ather, almost 1 week done, it will take 2 to 3 weeks to process refund

5 Likes

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. We have shared your details with the relevant team and they will connect with you for further assistance shortly. Meanwhile, your patience is appreciated.

3 Likes

Hey! We have been notified by our team that they have connected with you and your concern has already been addressed to your satisfaction. Feel free to DM us in case you need any further assistance.

1 Like

Yes received

5 Likes

Yes. I received it. It says that i will find some form in the app but don’t anything yet. Still waiting.

2 Likes

Check your invoice there was a accessory invoice include a charger amount (my ₹19975) you get refund. And also you get a mail check your (register) email

4 Likes

My recently bought Ather 450x base variant doesnt have bybre brakes, have they removed bybre brakes recently ?

6 Likes

Same I had received a mail from Ather that they would collect the details but no further updates.

3 Likes