Ather 450X Price Drop

Govt. of India has reduced the GST rates on battery packs for EVs from 18% to 5%.

Ideally this benefit should be passed on to the end consumer. So are you guys planning to slash the rates of the current and upcoming models? @tarun

38 Likes

if this is adapted right now 450X price should drop by 11K and upgraded battery version should only within 10k more as it would benefit from subsidy of extra KW

23 Likes

to my knowledge 450X in mumbai is now for 1.43L compared to previous 1.51L and plus is the lowest i have ever seen after slashed subsidy for 1.23L

27 Likes

Nope. It has been 1.43 since April 2022.

19 Likes

I visited mumbai bandra showroom in may they said 1.50L+ to me,even i call pune Ather space they said 1.49L.People I know have got 450X for 1.36L when subsidy was higher before april

19 Likes

Oh. Thats weird bro. Website always showed it as 1.43 for Mumbai for 450 X.

17 Likes

Feeling cheated, price dropped 12k within two months from purchase. Atleast provide some extra benefits.

25 Likes

My Airtel pack for 2999 had 2 GB / day. Within 1 week, Airtel gave offer at 2.5 GB / day with 75 GB extra for same price. I felt cheated, sorry felt disappointed. That’s all I can do.

Here too, that’s all you or anyone can do, but to move on.

21 Likes

the price didnt drop,you got a better deal

9 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::face_holding_back_tears: mere sath hi esha kyu hota h mere lene ke badh price drop ho gayi

13 Likes

We had to pay for the charger extra? Now it’s inclusive

11 Likes

Charger are included

8 Likes

:cry:12k price drop within 40 day

10 Likes

where did the price drop if 450x pro pack costs 1.82L in maharashtra with 750watt charger compared to 1.65L for gen 3.1 450x ?

10 Likes

I have booked the 450x with pro pack in Bangalore, it is 154999 on road price

13 Likes

Ola is refunding 19K to customers who have purchased the charger, why no such action from Ather? It is against the fame-II subsidy availed.

17 Likes

Its all ev vehicles including Ather ola tvs n vida too n other evs too

17 Likes

The charger was optional purchase. I did not opt for one since my brother had it but changed my mind before the delivery and got it anyways. However, if they do refund, that will be great. Lets hope for the best :v:t3:

11 Likes
10 Likes

Kudos to Ather for listening to our voices. Lots of Respect.

9 Likes