Ather 450X Price Drop

Court has ordered Ather to return money to customers,Not sure when Ather going to provide refunds

9 Likes

Within this 2 weeks

6 Likes

We purchased vehicle on 1st march 2023 with higher price and charger extra cost, is this refund will applicable for me. If yes what is the process

5 Likes

Ather official, please respond and guide

7 Likes

Yes sure it will be refunded 100 percent just u keep in touch with cc its around Rs 19975 i guess so

6 Likes
  • gst

That too to be refunded.

8 Likes

Check ur invoice for total bill of charger will be refunded

11 Likes

If you are eligible for the refund, you will receive a mail from Ather. Please go through the official statement for better understanding.

3 Likes

Bought Ather 450X on Feb 2023 on LOAN, am i eligible for charger refund.?

6 Likes

Call to cc they will help u out better

1 Like

I think they will now include standard charger in reduced price of 450x. And it will take some more time to charge it. The fast charger (portable) that we bought with 450x charges in less amount of time. And ultimately people will go and buy it and that will cost them roughly 19-20k. Also I now government will be reimbursing the charger amount to people who have bought Ather before 12th april.

1 Like

Did anyone got email from Ather informing about charger refund?

5 Likes

Not yet received

4 Likes

Not now, still waiting

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

How can we know Ather will refund money

4 Likes

Please go through the attached post for any refund related queries

4 Likes

Purchased an another Ather 450x for my father with pro pack order id : 466949 but in the app it is showing 450 Plus. When contacted salesman he is saying it will update to 450x after some time. No warp mode showing on scooter also showing less range And now the scooter is deleted from the app. Now i think they have delivered 450 plus instead of 450x. What to do now ?

6 Likes

there are no hardware changes between both scooters,this is a server error.They can do it remotely or even in dashboard too at SC

3 Likes