Ather 450X Discussions

@ Ather, at this point of time Could you share the break-ups of the orders from the cities perspective as how many from Bangalore, Chennai, other cities ?

1 Like

I pre-ordered it too. I hope it would be a good deal for those who already owe a Ather 450. We are looking for extended Kms, and black color. I hope we get a good deal when we exchange our old one. Mine tho is just 1 month old

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather in Kolkata

is there turn indicator buzzer in 450? Can be a feature for 450 X?

2 Likes

The 450 already has a turn indicator buzzer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
I am currently leasing my Ather 450 with Autovert. Can I also upgrade?

Best Regards,
Shyam

Anyone want invitation code, please let me know for booking

Future would be tough as lot of players are entering the EV market and battery technology too is changing rapidly .150 +kms would soon be thing of the past and well be talking in 3 digit kms per charge soon.

1 Like

We’re working on upgrade/exchange programs for all our 450 owners

2 Likes

Am sure about that EV world is a fast moving tech space , Its just the beginning of an era we should feel lucky that we may witness another technology shift in our lifetime… remember cassette then CD’s and DVDs to Netflix Hotstar Youtube and Spotify…

2 Likes

@Rahul Great plan of exchange 450 to Ather 450X , Ather will benefit more in this , yup from both sides , you will sell back used 450 to taxi bike providers & food delivery providers & Ather owners will get “ Babaji Ka Thullu”:grinning::grinning::grinning::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::pray:
Ather well moved plan & hope the revenue you will generate from can start expanding its grid network in chennai & still not seen every 4kms you will find grid
Grid ka time kab aayega :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes
  • This type of sudden announcement of 450X and also hinting existing owners for some upgrade plans
    by saying this most existing owners have again pre booked
  • Reducing pre book amount from 5000 to 2500 to get more & more pre bookings
  • Opening booking Pan India to get maximum Bookings
  • Instead of assuring few Days Ather is giving in statement as few weeks (Which may calculate to months)
    I assume Ather maybe going through some phase of funding rounds hence they can show the investors the number of bookings already on hand, if it is so its a very good & smart move by Ather
3 Likes

Revealing 450X first images!

@crispypoppadom

9 Likes

Nice picture… :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Tell me it’s not real! It can’t be! I expect more from Ather designers. If this is real, I’ll pass on my pre-booking to someone else.

I’d seen metallic glossy red Athers and they looked so good

5 Likes

IT IS!!. One of the many new color options. Also this particular one is meant to be the Collector’s Edition

2 Likes

Mine is cancelled now.

2 Likes

why bro any issue??

Not very tempting, I was looking for some changes in the body. And the white one looks much better. A couple inches bigger tyres maybe :grinning:

And guys please don’t mistake me, it looks so much like vogo, the color scheme

5 Likes