Ather 450X Discussions

Am sure about that EV world is a fast moving tech space , Its just the beginning of an era we should feel lucky that we may witness another technology shift in our lifetime… remember cassette then CD’s and DVDs to Netflix Hotstar Youtube and Spotify…

2 Likes

@Rahul Great plan of exchange 450 to Ather 450X , Ather will benefit more in this , yup from both sides , you will sell back used 450 to taxi bike providers & food delivery providers & Ather owners will get “ Babaji Ka Thullu”:grinning::grinning::grinning::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::pray:
Ather well moved plan & hope the revenue you will generate from can start expanding its grid network in chennai & still not seen every 4kms you will find grid
Grid ka time kab aayega :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes
  • This type of sudden announcement of 450X and also hinting existing owners for some upgrade plans
    by saying this most existing owners have again pre booked
  • Reducing pre book amount from 5000 to 2500 to get more & more pre bookings
  • Opening booking Pan India to get maximum Bookings
  • Instead of assuring few Days Ather is giving in statement as few weeks (Which may calculate to months)
    I assume Ather maybe going through some phase of funding rounds hence they can show the investors the number of bookings already on hand, if it is so its a very good & smart move by Ather
3 Likes

Revealing 450X first images!

@crispypoppadom

9 Likes

Nice picture… :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Tell me it’s not real! It can’t be! I expect more from Ather designers. If this is real, I’ll pass on my pre-booking to someone else.

I’d seen metallic glossy red Athers and they looked so good

5 Likes

IT IS!!. One of the many new color options. Also this particular one is meant to be the Collector’s Edition

2 Likes

Mine is cancelled now.

2 Likes

why bro any issue??

Not very tempting, I was looking for some changes in the body. And the white one looks much better. A couple inches bigger tyres maybe :grinning:

And guys please don’t mistake me, it looks so much like vogo, the color scheme

5 Likes

Considering our Indian hot temperature, black will degrade the plastics, electronic components, motor, battery will get hotter especially in summer and when parked in sun.

Case being in my village I had an identical dash camera malfunction in a black Honda city, but the same camera was running normaly in silver Honda Jazz( despite the larger windscreen in jazz). Both cars where parked side by side. We swaped the camera and again the black city higher temperature cause the other camera to also malfunction.

3 Likes

Mumbai Taxi colour

Source of the image ? Is it for sure real ?

2 Likes

Is it real ? Doesn’t looks good black with yellow inserts, I want that white green combo :unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

Ha! Nice try! If only it were that easy :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

I heard from someone from Ather that the 450X will have the same design. Different colours. Same battery housing but the battery specs might change by a tad bit. Meaning ather is going increase the energy density. I wonder if years down the lane is old 450 owners can upgrade the battery to the new spec version.
I also heard of a new product ather is working on. Called the Ather Pure . Which will have a centre stand and a conventional looking design. Completely different from the 450, more range and a better price point. Makes sense why ather made it clear they won’t be going with a centre stand with the 450X

6 Likes

Not sure about the name, but Ather has always been clear that a mass market model is in the pipeline. So not surprising.

5 Likes

Yes, you can. I travel 55km everyday on Sports Mode and I have more than 30% charge remaining at the end of the day.

4 Likes

I am sure you must be doing 55kms in one single trip or within few hours of the day.
As Whitefield to E-City office commute is not possible in one single charge. I do Whitefield - E-City everyday (27~28 Kms one way), and i have to charge at both the places, because if i don’t, i might fall short by 5-6 kms, as the battery losses some charge while parked for close to 8 hours, since i start at 8 in the morning from home, and be back by 6 in the evening.

1 Like

I go 27km in the morning at around 7:30AM and return only after 7AM. I lose around 5-8% of charge during the day. If I take along a pillion, I will still have around 20% charge left.

2 Likes

And you do this both the trips on Sports Mode? and you have 30% charge left when you return back, without any charging during the day?

1 Like