Ather 450X Discussions

@abhishek.balaji is submitting a request for a new laptop keyboard. He’s been typing so much that the keys have started to fade out!

11 Likes

And yet @abhishek.balaji is still on a roll :smile:

1 Like

That’s the flexibility of subscriptions! For example, if we figure out how to get you extra range, you can simple switch to that subscription for a few months, and come back to the performance ones later on!

Right now, we’re starting with 2 plans :slight_smile:

Collector’s edition has a theme of “inside out”. Along with this:

1. You’ll get exclusive Ather merchandise
  2. 1st year free servicing
1 Like

Hey @abhishek.balaji … Thanks for answering all the questions… It’s really appreciated… Hats off to your dedication to satisfy the community members.
Will there be an option for yearly subscription plan for pro and plus(Like with with slight discount if you choose to pay for year upfront :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)?

Hi @sakshigarg07 and @lokeshbohra

We’ll announce the lease plan for 450X soon, but you can check out the lease plans for 450 to get a sense: https://www.atherenergy.com/450

Hi @abhilash959 and @manishdabra08,

We’ve tried to explain the pricing better here: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/discussions-on-pricing-and-subscriptions/5281?u=abhishek.balaji

Happy to answer any more queries you might have :slight_smile:

:cowboy_hat_face:

Yes, in the works, we’ll take a break from numbers, and announce this soon!

3 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji Could you clear my query please? I know it’s too hard to answer everyone when the questions keep coming. Hence posting again.

Very true… Instead of a generic reply to everyone’s query, every single question is being answered…

Kudos to your effort and your respect to everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @Ather.Team @Tarun

Kindly cancelled my ORDER for 450X I don’t want to go for this. Your bike is so Expensive.
Government wants to make this nation ecofriendly & I support it but we are not that much rich peoples Thanks for your product & time. I wasted my time on your product. No doubt bike is good but expensive.
Normal Person Can’t Afford it, if they understand the real truth behind your hidden plans, which I Understood.

So cancel it my 450x order.

1 Like

My Ather 450 payment window is Open. I have also pre-orderd 450X collectors edition. For me current 450X price and subscription plans are expensive and cant wait till July 2020

Need suggestion from forum, should I go ahead and do payment for 450 or should I wait for 450X(if any changes in subscription or price changes) ?

Check my all the posts in this forum in short you will get to know

Really? Interesting… I thought the average distance was somewhere close to 20 kms… as published in some Ather stats.

1 Like

saying Ather is priced at 1.13L is sort of misleading isn’t it? it’s actual price is 133658, which is what Ather gets, government is giving subsidy to keep the cost down.

2 Likes

Oops. Too many responses today. Fixed it.

Sir, There are many other cheaper EVs. Try all the EVs but non can compete with Ather because even Honda Active will be lost in crowd. There is definitely one suitable for you.

1 Like

I did mention on-road :smile:

Even if they release another model( especially if it’s 6 months down the line) I doubt it will be superior to 450x. It might be a simpler scooter with less functionality but at a way more affordable price. I doubt they will make a superior model to 450x at least for next 2 years(considering the time difference between the launch of 450 and 450x)

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji is a man with a mission today! :smiley:
Thanks for the update, can’t wait for them! And hopefully a fix for the GPS showing wrong locations on the app is on its way soon too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks @abhishek.balaji for your response. Is it possible for @Ather.Team to ensure the delivery priority is irrespective of the booking/billing address and treat all pre-orders priority based on their order date time and give option to customer to wait for launch in their own city or take delivery at a nearest serviceable city? atleast for those who pre-ordered before launch???

2 Likes