Ather 450X Discussions

I go 27km in the morning at around 7:30AM and return only after 7AM. I lose around 5-8% of charge during the day. If I take along a pillion, I will still have around 20% charge left.

2 Likes

And you do this both the trips on Sports Mode? and you have 30% charge left when you return back, without any charging during the day?

1 Like

Yup. But I travel from Yelahanka so I have lots and lots of free road where I can coast easily. Also, there’s no traffic in the time I travel, so no stop and go.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Not the same case as me, i have many stop and go points on my route. But something seriously wrong with my riding skills then…:stuck_out_tongue: i need to change from a road rager to a coaster…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Good to know that its possible within certain traffic and riding conditions , However a range increase can remove lot of anxiety also where i stay its never an empty road to my work which always required me to think over current 450 as its a substantial one time investment and yet if you struggle to do your basic work commute it’s not worth it i don’t care how intelligent or fast the scooter is… Lets see what 450x has to offer…

1 Like

Check here? A lot of folks get higher than promised riding range with minimal efforts!

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/mileage-archives/1234

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I have gone through each and every post of Mileage Archive for 450 and i know people have achieved very good stats in terms of range on current 450 , What am looking with 450x is atleast a true range of 100kms that will help to ease out any apprehensions while riding around Bangalore, Also ather need to scale up the Grid there is not a single grid point on my strech on ORR from Rammurthy Nagar to Marathalli . Since Current 450 can do 75kms and sometimes even more 450x should be like charge and be free for the day…

6 Likes

I felt X is eXtreme mode, could expect to have a higher range, higher speed and higher torque. We should not consider a ECO mode range… because it does not feeling like drive a scooter.

2 Likes

Ather 450
Cons : Only Range(75km) & connectivity issue

If Ather 450X Solves these two issue will attract more buyers Expecting Range minimum 150km/Charge!!!

2 Likes

Hmmm, how can we make a scooter collectible? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’ll off-course be a rare bike to have, so that’s one point covered.
And more moooore range and lifetime free charging maybe :grin:
That’ll sure be a collectible !! what say ! :wink:

4 Likes

Do we get a travel charger cable along with 450 ?

1 Like

No its costs around 5000 extra!!

1 Like

Keep guessing!

1 Like

No CCU… :sob:

1 Like

Just pre booked my 450X how long do we think the waiting time is

1 Like

Lol… This is brilliantly photoshopped 450 :smile:

5 Likes

Wild guess, something common in both teaser and booking page, Black, White and Yellow :):grinning: so might be pre-book edition have this combination.

2 Likes

Hope it has wifi. Without it one needs to pay for updates.

3 Likes

Charges a lot faster, obviously. Maybe in the time it takes to have a glass of milk or eat a bowl of rice? :joy: The bananas are colour options. The retro 80s game style roads means more range. And these are just the easier clues :thinking:

5 Likes