Ather 450X Discussions

No ways…

5 Likes

Oh I get it now -

4 Likes

Super angry, frustrated and disappointed. I always remember the team telling us that there will not launch a better version of our model in the near future. And now this happens. We are supposed to be the collectors and the stake holders of the company. This is really annoying to see that a product is being treated like a technology which is updated every few months. It should be treated like vehicle.

(Will update this post with other thoughts later)

13 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Could you please answer this question? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha… you should be happy they have an upgrade plan for existing owners :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re working on upgrade programs for all our customers. We’ll share more details when we unveil the 450X in a few weeks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am interested in upgrading, should I pre-order already using the code or wait for the Upgrade Program?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I can understand how you feel , but they have to be competitive and launch new products and vehicle market is no less that tech space every year some face lift or a new model do get introduced , Think Activa its 6th gen is arriving …

3 Likes

That’s still not right. It’s a vehicle. It’s not a phone on contract which could be upgraded every year or so.

5 Likes

The 450X is a new variant, so something like a scooter swap.

2 Likes

We’re working on upgrade programs for all our customers. We’ll share more details when we unveil the 450X in a few weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I totally agree and understand your pain… I am also a owner of 450 for a month now… It’s is very annoying… We invest so much money and Ather just launched another model in no less time…

6 Likes

New markets and preorders will love this. Think of the existing owners. Think of the people who have just received their ather in the last week or month.

5 Likes

Our earliest customers like you have shared significantly valuable feedback, which went into the development of the 450X. More details on the upgrade program will be revealed once we unveil the 450X in a few weeks!

1 Like

Well, what’s the alternative? If a tech company does R&D and comes up with a new and improved solution, they won’t just keep it behind locked doors, will they?

4 Likes

Any idea what date is fixed for unveiling it?? I bought the vehicle at one go so will it eligible for swapping?

2 Likes

It looks like a dev machine. Already testing underway.!!

2 Likes

Yeah man that’s a kind of disappointment for being an eager and early adopter for a 1st gen product, If you recently got your 450 it’s still a great machine and no doubt will serve you well with Ather providing updates it should cope up well, But man its business and they need to make money and new launches are just about that… Upgrade or live with what you own…

1 Like

Unveil will be in a few weeks. We’re working on solutions for upgrade for all customers.

5 Likes