Ather 450X Dashboard and Software - User experiences, Reviews

Sorry but did you mean to say the dashboard is turning ON for a few seconds or a spit second after vehicle is turned off.

Is that what you meant. If this is the case I am also facing this issue continuously since few days and today evening I called the CS they scheduled a home assistance for tomorrow if I get a resolution tomorrow I will let know else should send to service centre.

1 Like

This thing is happening with me as well! Haven’t reported it yet tho!

2 Likes

Yes… absolutely correct…

Seems to be an issue for many I will update tomorrow once the service team check my vehicle. Also reported the dashboard restart as saw a pattern for this happening regularly. For every 30 to 40km restart is happening.

Am facing this issue. Both dashboard and headlight

If you people are facing issues of dashboard restarting during ride it might be due to some component fault in dashboard for which they replaced mine with new. Better get it checked with technician.

3 Likes

Service guy picked my vehicle and said we will update the software and after that you observe it for few days. Even then if problem exist then we will pick the vehicle for thorough checkup.

So for now they are just updating my vehicle software but I don’t think it is a software issue. Particularly the issue of dashboard turning ON after key removal, I mentioned my point that it could be a hardware issue but he said let us try the software and if not rectified we will find out the reason.

1 Like

Happy to see one of my update request being implemented…

It does make me feel Yes Ather is listening to you…

2 Likes

I have a Series 1 bike and it got upgraded to 10.0.2 version of the UI on the first day of my purchase. But I dont have S1 UI yet.

I raised a service request with Ather, they closed the request saying that only Series 1 owners will get S1 UI :man_facepalming:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

Please check this.

2 Likes

Vehicle was picked yesterday at 9:30 & software is updated and returned to me at 11:00. But as I suspected it does not rectify the issue this happened again yesterday evening twice. I think some glitch in BMS is allowing the hardware to draw current immediately after the vehicle turned off for a second or the issue is with hardware itself. Will raise a ticket again and send the vehicle to service centre. Because my dashboard is also resetting very often. Will do this after the 26th community ride.

3 Likes

Strange! Luckily i have no dashboard issues yet (touchwood!) but experienced only this - on/off issue for a split second. I’m sensing its cause of a software bug. But yeah, eagerly waiting for the Bluetooth update and then pass my judgements how good 450x S1 is. :grin:

4 Likes

Same for me. They are closing the tickets with out resolving the issue.

3 Likes

I got my 450 plus yesterday, I have so many software issues. It’s kinda annoying, I will be making a full review here after a month.

4 Likes

Hi Abhishek

Me also subscribe for Connect pro but still can’t able to access …also OTA update is not happening still old software only running…pls guide further

Does anyone else other than me facing this issue.

When vehicle is ON and we push the location then it is getting pushed in few seconds. But if vehicle is off (I mean key is off & no display) and we push the location it is not getting pushed immediately, it updates after 4 to 5kms of journey.

2 Likes

Yesterday night I charged the Ather 450x S1 to about 90% at home and removed charger. Today morning it showed 0% charge and 0 km range. It was also not moving. So I charged it again and it did not show the screen at all - then the charger stopped in about an hour automatically (means full charge for remaining 10%) but the screen remained black. The vehicle then worked with a blank screen. When I rebooted it shows the screen but again with 0% charge and 0 km range. So I do not want to move the vehicle now. What can be done?

If screen is showing then shutdown(not soft restart) the vehicle and restart. It should solve the problem more likely.

Try Shutdown and ON it again after 2mins. Ideally this should work.

I faced the same issue today. I did a complete shutdown and then again started the vehicle in a few minutes. That fixed the issue. Also faced one more issue today, wherein the maps suddenly exited while riding…

1 Like

Map exiting while riding happened me as well today. It was more like the dash rebooted while riding and then showed up the default ride screen.

Couple of people who came for republic ride today also faced 0% charge issue today. So looks like the teething troubles continues for early adopters like us :frowning_face:

2 Likes