Ather 450X Dashboard and Software - User experiences, Reviews

My bike’s screen switches from the navigation view to dash view in the middle of the ride. Any way this can be resolved?

1 Like

As you said if you did not face any software issues I recommend you please do t get the Software updated for now at least until next OTA comes out.

Everyone had software issues if you do not face till now then you are lucky don’t spoil it just for S1 UI. its nothing but just 8 lines in red colour to match vehicle colour thats it nothing spl in that UI.

4 Likes

Bro Now your vehicle problems are solved are not solved? After service, tell about your experience…vehicle is running in good condition? Please share bro.

That’s happens to me as well , this should be fixed In the next software update. This is what they claim buy i would still register this issue with the customer service guys, I would recommend you send a mail then call them.

2 Likes

Dashboard goes blank, some time the specific notification don’t show up. Is it the same case with other users as well?

App hangs a lot and drive details don’t get updated on real time basis.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather Referral programs

Even I experienced weird things on my dashboard.

Though I’ve completed 2500 kms on my Ather it’s all 00000

The Hardware is too good but the Software needs a lot of work to be done…

1 Like

Seeing the negative odo on the dashboard, I felt like driving my Going Merry backwards :wink: #Tenet

2 Likes

Bro your issue is solved

Now 450x is running are not running bro… Can you reply me

1 Like

I think :thinking: lot of software problem in 450x now Scooter is running are not bro ?..

It happened again. My 450x is dead again First on 26.01.2021 and again today 21.02.2021. It is really frustrating.

1 Like

What now? Same problem?

Yes same problem. Call customer care>road side assistance > service centre>wait for 2 days. I think it’s high time Ather replace the vehicle. Just yesterday I uploaded a video about my visit to the new Ather Factory at Hosur in Tamil Nadu praising every one and this happened today.

1 Like

Back to normal. Maaan this scooter surprises me every day. It was completely dead one hour ago and I was planning to call customer care in the morning. Then I shutdown the scooter from the drop down menu and restart, boom it’s back to life.

2 Likes

Now Scooter is running are not running sir. you already facing this problem sir I’m watching on your YouTube channel… now you again facing the problem right sir … it’s a brand new vechical you invest such premium amount for this Electric scooter. what solution ather side give

Just faced this issue while returning home!

3 Likes

@tarun @abhishek.balaji

Even Im facing this issue :angry:. Customer service or call support sucks!!

Please think about the service as well and special app issues.

What problem sir you facing can you share mee sir

1 Like

Hi sir now your 450 plus problem is solved ??

Hi sir What problem you facing sir now your problem is solved please share your service experience sir

It’s kind of sad that, all these new 450X owners got to go to Hosur but, lot of us ather enthusiasts and 450 owners from 2+ years never got to :pensive::pensive:
@tarun @abhishek.balaji @swapniljain

4 Likes