Ather Referral programs

To the person who used my referral code 6WKRLQ. Thank you very much.

Use my Referral code for your 450X : 0B8UFG :heart:

Hi Atherians, Please happily use my code

4NY1EN

I pre ordered Ather 450x. Use my referral to pre order and buy and get 2,500 ₹ as a cash back to purchase merchandise, accessories or subscriptions… REFERAL CODE = “5DH1JB”

Use my code - S884BX

Every referral for Ather 450 gets you credits worth ₹2500.

For the Ather 450X/ Plus it’s anywhere between ₹1500 - ₹3500, plus limited edition t-shirts, earphones and riding gear. Your friend gets perks too.

Hello Could someone share the referral link please

VMHK0O

(VMHK zero and capital O)

You can copy paste above code for 2500 credits

Thanks

@nelsonjayaraj123 There is no such thing as a Referral link in Ather Referral Program.

On the Preorder page there is a provision to use Referral code to get Rs2500 Credits for the person ordering and the Referral Code owner would get Rs3500 Ather Credits which can later be used to purchase subscriptions or Merchandize.

If you are preordering you can find several Referral Codes in this Thread.

If you want to refer others then share them your code and ask them to use it in the Pre-Order Page.

3 Likes

X8S98D Use the referral code for 2500 Ather Credits.

Referral Code - VXOCRI

Use the above code while buying or booking any ather product and Ather product and enjoy the benefits of Rs 2500. You can share the above code with your friend as well.

Referral code 6CE3PM

Use the above code while buying or booking any ather product and Ather product and enjoy the benefits of Rs 2500. You can share the above code with your friend as well.

My referral code DA0FIR. Use it for Rs 2500 credit.

Cheers,

1 Like

Rferral coad-3Q27OY

Hi good morning I am Rohan Pereira from vasai Mumbai I bought ather in Jan 2021 I had 2 refeal one from my friend who bought an ather and other I have my friend who used my referal when he bought my referal are locked they told me by March there would unlock it but it is lok yet I cannot do my subscription plan.can u help .

Referral code 25XDYO

Here is my referral code. Use this if anyone is planning to buy the vehicle. I have 450 plus and it is fun to drive. Instrument cluster glitches quite often but I got used to it in just a day. TVM7KY

Hi good evening I am trying to use my refeal code but cnot use it yet can you let me known what to do .

Then need to do full payment of the vehicle then u r credit will get unlocked

When available credits is available then u can redeem.

Hi the referral is not yet working it tell me to pay by card,net banking available credit it showing is 0 why is it and when can I use it .