Ask an Ather Owner!

There is a lot of difference,the torque on warp mode is really really good which doesn’t show up much in the 0.6second difference,the acceleration is slightly linear on sports mode compared to warp and the top speed is same on both the modes. Sports mode has more than enough acceleration but warp is just insane…!!

1 Like

I am very confuse for purchase ather 450x or 450 plus …

1 Like

Hi Team, Can my ather dot also be mapped to my brother’s ather 450X? If it is possible, instead of 2 ather dots installed next to next. I would rather ask my brother to opt for portable charger.

4 Likes

It can be done,good idea.

3 Likes

Yes, it can be mapped. Please contact Customer Service, they will be able to assist you further.

1 Like

Wait till August 15. Hopefully ola and simple Mark 2 would have launched

1 Like

Hi Rajesh, how do you cover the Ather? Any waterproof bike cover you use or recommend? Please help.

1 Like

There are many out there, just search Ather Cover in Amazon. However whatever is available, they might be just water resistant.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivery delay even after Partial Lockdown lifting in Bangalore

ok . I am frm Ahmedabad & I think ola & Mark 2 will come to ahmedabad at end of this year or next year.

Hi guys, is it possible for me to share some one else’s home charger for charging my vehicle?

1 Like

If the person has a DOT charger, it needs to be mapped with your 450X or 450+. If it’s a portable charger, you can use it without any mapping.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather in Ahmedabad

Hello.

1. What is the weight of the EV Ather 450X as it is delivered from the showroom ?
  2. Also, is the Ather 450X EV water washable ? What are the general washing/cleaning methods ? TX BADRIARAYANA M
1 Like

Kerb weight of 450X is 108 kg

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Simple Energy Mark 2

Yes, you can use other chargers to charge your vehicle. You just need to inform customer care beforehand.

Does Ather track location of all the scooter. If yes, how to option out of it? Pls…

Turn on incognito mode from the dashboard

1 Like

Hi, I Own Ather 450X, can someone suggest what is the max speed we can drive for different modes, considering the economics of battery charge.