Simple Energy One

Launching and booking opens on August 15 2021…

3 Likes

Simple energy has revealed that the name of their first scooter will be “Simple One”. It will be launched on August 15th in Bengaluru, Chennai, and Hyderabad followed by other cities in months to come. It will have a 4.8 kWh battery and 240 km of range in ECO mode.

I think with such a big battery it can give 150 km of real-world range in ECO mode.

2 Likes

Minimum 180kms on eco mode

Simple One is S1 and Series One is S1. Will get confusing for reviewers while writing a comparison review. But good thing is that Series One will not be available in the long run. From, whatever we’ve seen of the shape of the scooter, and the battery capacity, I’m really interested to see the weight distribution and the way it’d handle.

3 Likes

Top speed of 100 KMPH!!! That’s interesting. I am assuming this to be again a completely software controlled vehicle. Is it going to have a similar buggy software or other issues, that we will need to see. But honestly i didnt like the way it looks, especially the handle. Ather anyday wins.

Will check it out as I am planning to sell my Series 1 soon. Unfortunately this is not coming to Delhi anytime soon so will check it out on my trip to Bengaluru after its launch.

2 Likes

ola will definitely launch in Ahmedabad this year. But simple energy can not.

1 Like

That would be fantastic! If it actually delivers on said specs and they have no buggy software. I’d probably switch in an instant!

6 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Waiting for the most exciting Independence day, simple one looks very interesting,so many launches on 15th!!

1 Like

Simple Energy to set up a manufacturing plant in Hosur, Tamilnadu with an initial capacity of 1 million units at a cost of Rs 350 crores.

6 Likes

When it will be launched

I am waiting for last 1 year

2 Likes

Good to see the plan but still unable to get that trust factor on Simple Energy vehicle, even though I am listening about it since 2 years now. Their claims are always little sketchy to me.

Hope they launch a good vehicle and try to deliver at least something near to what they are committed. Any ways good to see two new EV launches around the corner.

2 Likes

has anyone read the article saying that the simple one will come with 30ltrs of storage. :hushed:

Simple energy one can fast charge at 2.5kms per minute, tough competition from everywhere. :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

The scooter is incredibly good on paper,and I am purchasing it however it performs in real life, let’s in the long term how it behaves,will share a thread regarding ownership of it on the forum,super excited!!! Better boot space,top speed ,acceleration,far better battery back which is removable,far faster charging,and a huge range with the custom made motor and the price,the cherry on the cake,just undercuts the ather 450x and chokes it,love the startup and the scooter will purchase it without waiting and later test it,have high hopes :crossed_fingers:

The underlined grabbed my interest and its gonna higher top speeds with a smaller motor. Better acceleration 0-50 in 3.6 secs…if its true…i might give it a thought and part with my S1

4 Likes

Looks too good to be true. I wonder how on earth they can hit those specs. :thinking:

2 Likes

Highly possible,just remove 30k ather premium,higher subsidy from govt for the higher battery.

1 Like